You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Next seasons derby:

Everton 1 Liverpool 5

Liverpool get a penalty in the 37th minute and Everton have a man sent off as the defender giving away the pen Rugby tackles Diaz who is through on goal. 

Everton 0 shots on target the whole game and have 12% possession.

Evertonians 

"THE RED CARD CHANGED THE GAME, WE WOULD HAVE WON 3-0 IFITHADTBINFER MICHAEL OLIVER GIVING A RED CARD. THE PREMIER LEAGUE IS FUCKING CORRUPT"

8 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Next seasons derby:

Everton 1 Liverpool 5

Liverpool get a penalty in the 37th minute and Everton have a man sent off as the defender giving away the pen Rugby tackles Diaz who is through on goal. 

Everton 0 shots on target the whole game and have 12% possession.

Evertonians 

"THE RED CARD CHANGED THE GAME, WE WOULD HAVE WON 3-0 IFITHADTBINFER MICHAEL OLIVER GIVING A RED CARD. THE PREMIER LEAGUE IS FUCKING CORRUPT"

I'd be questioning our focus, attitude and application for sure.

3 hours ago, johnsusername said:

Gutted they didn't go down, but can take solace in them eternally bobbing around the bottom half of the table with fuck all to look forward to. 

Trapped in the phantom zone of utter shite. Be interesting to see whether other teams will complain about their ffp breaches and how they cope without dodgy Russian sponsorship deals.

20 minutes ago, Mathewbet1 said:

It's weird the closer it gets to the day the more convinced I am things might happen on Sunday, i was completely the opposite last week.

Don't worry by 16.15 on Sunday when City are 2-0 up you'll be back where you were last week in reality. 

• Upvote 1

Hope they get the yips.

The yips are involuntary wrist spasms that occur most commonly when golfers are trying to putt. However, the yips can also affect people who play other sports — such as cricket, darts and baseball. It was once thought that the yips were always associated with performance anxiety.

6 minutes ago, Mathewbet1 said:

Hope they get the yips.

The yips are involuntary wrist spasms that occur most commonly when golfers are trying to putt. However, the yips can also affect people who play other sports — such as cricket, darts and baseball. It was once thought that the yips were always associated with performance anxiety.

Side effects include; A broken cock, testicle torsion and food/drink stains on whatever T-Shirt you are wearing 

1 hour ago, Mathewbet1 said:

It's weird the closer it gets to the day the more convinced I am things might happen on Sunday, i was completely the opposite last week.

I reckon there's going to be a ton of drama. Can see the top two changing places multiple times over the course of the afternoon.