You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

10 minutes ago, Edward. said:

I’m happy for my Dad he’s 82 supported Everton all his life, he’s really happy when we win, played football with Brian Labone, signed for Man United as a Kid, his brother wasn’t allowed to sign for Liverpool despite Shankly asking my Nana And Grandad if he would better work as as a mechanic. Dad loved seeing Shankly talking to his parents in the front room when he got back from work.

Luke Skywalker over here.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Nelly-Matip said:

To be honest, if they had have been relegated I’d have felt a bit sorry for the decent, non-bitter blues that I know

I’ll message him later to say well done…

You need to go get help as they will be hallucinations.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Edward. said:

I’m happy for my Dad he’s 82 supported Everton all his life, he’s really happy when we win, played football with Brian Labone, signed for Man United as a Kid, his brother wasn’t allowed to sign for Liverpool despite Shankly asking my Nana And Grandad if he would better work as as a mechanic. Dad loved seeing Shankly talking to his parents in the front room when he got back from work.

Your dad’s a cunt mate

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Edward. said:

Lovely mate. Im made up for my missus. She got a bit emotional at the end there. Still managed to tell me to fuck off when I asked when the parade is. 

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Im made up for my missus. She got a bit emotional at the end there. Still managed to tell me to fuck off when I asked when the parade is. 

If I had a kid with polio who supported Everton I'd still think it was funny as fuck if they went down, then I'd make them race me for an ice cream.

• Upvote 6

Easier for me as I'm not in Liverpool itself. But I'm happy enough Everton are safe, the Derby is a great game, and I watch football for that pure edge of your seat enjoyment, and say what you want, but you generally get that against Everton. 

Plus they're shite, so it's usually a guaranteed 6 points every season

• Downvote 1

Villa are absolutely shite. Peak Gerrard in that side couldn't make them effective. I fear City will twat them 4 or 5 nil. Best we can hope for is a sending off or an early pen/free kick goal. Never say never of course, but I just can't see it happening. 

3 minutes ago, fungus said:

If Everton can get a point on Sunday then Frank will have equalled Rafa's points total (I think)

Lampard took the bitters from 16th place and 4 points above the drop, with a game in hand to…

16th place and 4 points above the drop, without a game in hand... 

26 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

If I had a kid with polio who supported Everton I'd still think it was funny as fuck if they went down, then I'd make them race me for an ice cream.

I'm mildly hysterical after that. I'm trying to explain to Mrs RiB but she's not really getting it

13 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

Easier for me as I'm not in Liverpool itself. But I'm happy enough Everton are safe, the Derby is a great game, and I watch football for that pure edge of your seat enjoyment, and say what you want, but you generally get that against Everton. 

The Derby isn't a great game  it's usually fucking horrible. And we pay for the 6 points big time. It's never enjoyment.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chrisbonnie said:

Simply staggers me that any Liverpool supporter can be happy that they are safe, just mind blowing.

• Upvote 2