You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Honestly, players feigning head injuries is getting ridiculous now

Any player should have to mandatory leave the field for 3 minutes for a concussion check, it'd soon stop this bollocks

Edited by dandyman
  • Upvote 1

Just now, dandyman said:

Honestly, players feigning head injuries is getting ridiculous now

Any player should have mandatory have to leave the field for 23 minutes for a concussion check, it'd soon stop this bollocks

Any player karate kicking a man in the head with blades instead of studs and shouting cuuuunt as he does it should be sent off. 

Just now, John102 said:

Those are genuine questions on a liverpool forum?

Well, yes, when you have those two banging on about those Scottish teams.  I couldn't give a fuck about either of them.  I don't have a second team based on my religion.  Even @Strontium doesn't bang on about Maccabi Haiifa (goak here).

1 minute ago, Freddo said:

Should rangers win they’ll be in pot one for champions league draw. I don’t think Celtic have been in with the real big boys. 
Fair play. Never a handball by the way. 

Celtic have beaten Juventus, United, AC Milan and Barcelona in the champions league this century. 

4 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

I'll say the same to you as I do to @Bjornebye for Celtic.  Rangers to win tonight and Liverpool don't win the league - which do you choose?

Liverpool every ti.e, I like rangers I'm not a fan, never been to ibrox, probably never will

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Celtic have beaten Juventus, United, AC Milan and Barcelona in the champions league this century. 

I’m not saying they haven’t beaten big sides, merely stating that they haven’t been in pot one. Not that this means anything of course. Just found it an interesting point. 
Anyhow, Rangers will no doubt find it a huge shock in the top competition. 
Long time to go yet in this game.

1 minute ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Well, yes, when you have those two banging on about those Scottish teams.  I couldn't give a fuck about either of them.  I don't have a second team based on my religion.  Even @Strontium doesn't bang on about Maccabi Haiifa (goak here).

Until Stig starts posting tournament's on the Celticway, his heart belongs to to us..

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

r*ngers to lose tonight and Liverpool to win the league 

Like I've said before, Celtic get relegated or Liverpool win the League Cup; which would you choose.

As I've said before don't give a fuck about either of these sectarian shitty teams.