You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Robben's reaction to being subbed is hilarious, as is that of his team-mates. He was a born winner. Everybody knew what he was going to do once he cut in from the wing but few enough defenders ever stopped him. Diaz reminds me a bit of him. 

24 minutes ago, Dave D said:

If we had just scored 10 goals in 2 games, only conceding 1, Id have the champagne on ice 

Let's hope they do and follow up with an uninspired drav against West Ham.

Last day, if the football God feels like having a laugh, he'll let Coutinho score an equalizer in the last minute.

Just dreams I know, it's gone, it really is. I just refuse to give up entirely until it's mathematically impossible.

4 minutes ago, JustTosh said:

Let's hope they do and follow up with an uninspired drav against West Ham.

Last day, if the football God feels like having a laugh, he'll let Coutinho score an equalizer in the last minute.

Just dreams I know, it's gone, it really is. I just refuse to give up entirely until it's mathematically impossible.

Im with you on not giving up but part of me wants it over so we can rotate a bit.

To be honest, we really should be able to do that anyway   

5 minutes ago, Dave D said:

Im with you on not giving up but part of me wants it over so we can rotate a bit.

To be honest, we really should be able to do that anyway   

Good thing is we'll know before the Soton game. It's easy really.

A. City wins againt West Ham: Rotate and concentrate on the CL final later

B. A draw: Forget GD, just win as easy as we can

C. West Ham wins: All out attack, blitz from the start and give 6-0 or better a try.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1