You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Don’t let the league stuff (which isn’t even over yet) detract from the excitement of two colossal days out in the next few weeks, one of which Manchester City would trade several of their hard- and fairly-earned league titles for. 

• Upvote 5

Gee, what a great weekend this has been, football wise…

Saying that, it’s was always Wolves and West Ham for me where the cheats could drop points. So, I’m not conceding anything yet. It’s going to be unlikely though. I could see them drawing one of them games. But that’s not enough now. We need them to draw two (I think) or lose one. 

Just got to do what Klopp said. Do our job and see what happens. 

Just hope we win both the remaining cups. 

5 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Don’t let the league stuff (which isn’t even over yet) detract from the excitement of two colossal days out in the next few weeks, one of which Manchester City would trade several of their hard- and fairly-earned league titles for. 

It's disappointing but I'm relaxed about it.  We've gone toe to toe with them and will probably just come up short. Just have to accept that they're a very good team, albeit one that have benefited from a couple of very dubious officiating decisions in a couple of matches and who got through COVID unscathed.  

They're still cheating cunts obviously

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, an tha said:

A typically gutless performance against the cheats.

Geordie fans probably made up though with ah well we got dicked but it stops the scousers syndrome....

A cousin of mine used to say that if a Scotsman hadn't fucked a pig we'd never have had Geordies. I think we'll end May boiling the piss of more than just a few Tyne twats.

32 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

they're a very good team, albeit one that have benefited from a couple of very dubious officiating decisions in a couple of matches and who got through COVID unscathed.  

They're still cheating cunts obviously

With a conspiracy hat on that a bitter would be embarrassed to wear, I'm highly suspicious that they did get through the vital Xmas period without any of their players getting covid. 

Fernan torres left City on a Friday night and by sat morning in barca, he was diagnosed with it! 

Me thinks the cheating cunts had players that were asymptomatic and were able to play, whereas klopp insisted that we play by the rules, and apparently we were the only idiots to do so. And, during league cup semi final time, they had 10 days off I think and suddenly they had an outbreak! 

Took my conspiratorial hat off now. Being a bitter felt wrong on so many levels. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, torahboy said:

A cousin of mine used to say that if a Scotsman hadn't fucked a pig we'd never have had Geordies. I think we'll end May boiling the piss of more than just a few Tyne twats.

Number 7 would do very, very nicely.

It is a global thing now with money/fans/exposure etc and if we do win it we'll outdo the cheats in terms of all that stuff....i wanted the league as feel the team, the manager and his staff and us as fans missed out on a proper trophy presentation, celebration and parade in 2020.

They deserve the adulation that would have come with it and we as fans deserve to enjoy those special things....but it was denied by the laws around covid and it looks like we will be pipped this time....

But make no mistake us winning number 7 will make bigger waves in the game as a whole than them picking up another bought and paid for league title, that if it wasn't for us they'd have absolutely zero opposition for.

If we win mumber 7 it will be us who are the big story of the season not them.

• Like 1

It’s hard to take but it’s done.

Apologies if I come across wrong but Laura Woods on TalkSport breakfast illustrated why women (maybe due to sky generation syndrome) annoyed me- she was discussing with Ally McCoist comments from Danny Murphy which were along the lines of- “surely most neutral football fans want Liverpool to win the league”

She seemed aghast and broadcast her opinion to the listening audience in her statement to McCoist which went- “I genuinely don’t understand this way of thinking, surely it’s whoever is the best team?”