You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

On a positive Raphina May be available for cheap if he’s not already fucking off to Barca.  Mind you I’ve never seen him have a good game.

Shite 2-1 up.  Rodgers proving his shithouse credentials as usual.

Lucky blue bastards. The fact that no one cares about them is helping them massively. Shit on the beach teams with shit fans who aren’t exactly pushing their own teams on. Imagine us being in their position every opposing cunt known to man would be treating it like a World Cup final.

• Upvote 2

I didn't agree with people who thought the defeat at Leicester in December was our costliest game of the season. I just saw it as one of those off days even really good teams endure occasionally and considered the draws with Brighton and Brentford to be more damaging because we had both of those games won. However, after watching that shambolic first half performance from them, it really is mystifying and infuriating that even on an off day we couldn't score against that defence.

Just now, mike23 said:

I didn't agree with people who thought the defeat at Leicester in December was our costliest game of the season. I just saw it as one of those off days even really good teams endure occasionally and considered the draws with Brighton and Brentford to be more damaging because we had both of those games won. However, after watching that shambolic first half performance from them, it really is mystifying and infuriating that even on an off day we couldn't score against that defence.

Was that the game Mane missed the penalty?

3 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

That Leicester game was my eight year old daughter’s first Liverpool match *insert sad emoji*

If Everton win here I’ll win £90. If they don’t they’ll stay in the relegation zone. Win/Win situation. 

Congrats on the winnings. Get your daughter something nice.

6 minutes ago, mike23 said:

Not watching it, but as in their game against us, I'm sure Leicester are putting alot of energy into defending and pressing, as if their lives depended on it.

3 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Nah, she doesn’t spend her pocket money, Stacksy. She’s got about £350 saved up. If it carries on like this she’ll be paying for a family holiday next year. 

That's Rico's daughter's weekly pocket money right there!

• Upvote 1

This everton team are cheating bastards...constantly going down and rolling around.

Mykolenko just went down and started rolling around then suddenly just jumped up when he realised he might need to defend.

Gordon and Richarlison are at it loads too.

Shithouses