You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 hour ago, Rushies tash said:

Well, one mown lawn and delicious lasagne later, I pop in here to note that City have won. Ho hum. They were always likely to against a porous Leeds. I don't know why there's such despondency. If we're honest, they'll more than likely win every game now. Won't stop me enjoying our run in any less though. Will pour myself another cabernet and look forward to watching Burnley on match of the day.

You wouldn't have thought that when Cancelo slipped and Rodrigo had a clear run on goal from halfway line at 0-0. 

If that useless fanny had any pace and stuck it away, then everything would have changed.  They'd have sat back and got stuck in, at home, in front of a raucous crowd. 

City do what we do, they play high and usually get away with it, but Saint Maximum is going to be a constant menace on the break, and City's defence isn't as good as ours.  

Just now, YorkshireRed said:

Leeds we’re diabolical, as they have been for most of the season. Fortress Elland Road, what a load of bollocks.

I know most on here want Everton to go down. If they escape then I hope Leeds drop. Cunt club, cunt fans.

Totally agree. Proper little ingerland cunts. It's only the hope of everton going down that stop me wanting Leeds to fuck off. 

• Upvote 1

If we don't win numero 20, I hope we make the last few games hell for them. Anything could still happen from here onwards but keep them on their toes and they could just have an unexpected fuck up somewhere. Last game of the season... FIRRMMIIINNOOOOOOO.......? 

6 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

You wouldn't have thought that when Cancelo slipped and Rodrigo had a clear run on goal from halfway line at 0-0. 

If that useless fanny had any pace and stuck it away, then everything would have changed.  They'd have sat back and got stuck in, at home, in front of a raucous crowd. 

City do what we do, they play high and usually get away with it, but Saint Maximum is going to be a constant menace on the break, and City's defence isn't as good as ours.  

If we're pinning our hopes on saint-maximum we should just hand them the trophy right now

5 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I'm sure City supporters think that when teams do manage to beat our high line, only for Allison to do what he does best. Two great teams are going toe to toe and City currently hold the advantage. Just a pisser that that advantage was handed to them by a VAR official.

Just 1 point & 1 goal between the two clubs now. Realistically only West Ham & Wolves have anything to play for. West Ham are unlikely to get 4th as Arsenal have a game in hand & are 8 points ahead. So both they & Wolves are hoping to get Europa football next season.

Although Stevie secretly wants to thrash City, he can’t use his love of Liverpool to motivate his Villa team, however, if Coutinho is fit & plays, he can certainly get motivated to play a blinder against them. 

As for the CL, Real will be on a high Wednesday night after this weekend, and with just 1 goal between them & City, it will be one almighty clash. I still think they will sneak it and Pep will continue to be denied the CL.

For me, the banana skin now is our 2nd leg against Villarreal. It’s the biggest most important game of the season so far. Klopp knows this, which is why he’s already said “it’s half time. I want the boys to treat it as a 0-0 game”

35 minutes ago, Red Shift said:

Just 1 point & 1 goal between the two clubs now. Realistically only West Ham & Wolves have anything to play for. West Ham are unlikely to get 4th as Arsenal have a game in hand & are 8 points ahead. So both they & Wolves are hoping to get Europa football next season.

Although Stevie secretly wants to thrash City, he can’t use his love of Liverpool to motivate his Villa team, however, if Coutinho is fit & plays, he can certainly get motivated to play a blinder against them. 

As for the CL, Real will be on a high Wednesday night after this weekend, and with just 1 goal between them & City, it will be one almighty clash. I still think they will sneak it and Pep will continue to be denied the CL.

To be so close when you see how city have been cooking the books, fake sponsors and all the underhanded tricks they've applied to break the rules they signed up for its astonishing. To think the whole country want city to win just to stop us too shows the mentality of "sports" fans, they don't give a shit about sport it's entirely tribal. It applies to us too I'm under no illusion it would be any different with the shoe on the ther foot. It's why I think 100 percent Newcastle are the death of the sport in this country. When you have two sides nobody gives a shit if they win because they know its not been done sportingly comingg against each other while everyone else just competes amongst themselves the Premier league is done. Before it's been possible to get close but with those two they'll eventually make it impossible.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

To be so close when you see how city have been cooking the books, fake sponsors and all the underhanded tricks they've applied to break the rules they signed up for its astonishing. To think the whole country want city to win just to stop us too shows the mentality of "sports" fans, they don't give a shit about sport it's entirely tribal. It applies to us too I'm under no illusion it would be any different with the shoe on the ther foot. It's why I think 100 percent Newcastle are the death of the sport in this country. When you have two sides nobody gives a shit if they win because they know its not been done sportingly comingg against each other while everyone else just competes amongst themselves the Premier league is done. Before it's been possible to get close but with those two they'll eventually make it impossible.

You say it will be the death of the sport in this country, but it won't.

Most neutrals will just be glad it's not us winning everything, and will happily keep paying their Sky, BT, Amazon subscriptions, and keep swallowing the bullshit that the PL is the greatest league in the world, and that Man City and Newcastle are the greatest teams ever, and its right they can spend as much as they want!

There's too many mug punters for it to fail!

We have real momentum now. After a drought of many years, under Klopp we’ve got back to where we belong. Fortress Anfield’s capacity is about to jump yet again. Klopp has extended his contract. We are possibly the CL’s biggest presence right now. The seeds being sown mean that we’re no longer a mere stepping stone for talent before they move on. The club is attracting the best players now, and the global fanbase is growing. No other club has our momentum. Newcastle have a long field to plough, and City will be nothing when Pep moves on, which he will.

I find myself wondering who will be able to afford LFC if FSG put us up for sale? Obviously we don’t want to be owned by corruption, but we’re getting bigger & bigger ourselves. Can’t see us going anywhere but upwards.

40 minutes ago, Red Shift said:

We have real momentum now. After a drought of many years, under Klopp we’ve got back to where we belong. Fortress Anfield’s capacity is about to jump yet again. Klopp has extended his contract. We are possibly the CL’s biggest presence right now. The seeds being sown mean that we’re no longer a mere stepping stone for talent before they move on. The club is attracting the best players now, and the global fanbase is growing. No other club has our momentum. Newcastle have a long field to plough, and City will be nothing when Pep moves on, which he will.

I find myself wondering who will be able to afford LFC if FSG put us up for sale? Obviously we don’t want to be owned by corruption, but we’re getting bigger & bigger ourselves. Can’t see us going anywhere but upwards.

I'm sorry but your kidding yourself!

Newcastle will be top 4 within 3 seasons, they're going to throw a fortune at their next manager (Howe has served his purpose and will be gone in the summer), and will be challenging for the title a season later.

Baldy fuck is now staying at City until at least 2025, and will throw another £200m on signings every summer at least (don't be shocked to see Salah there next season)!

Chelsea could well get another mega rich owner and throw another fortune at Tuchel.

We'll be also rans before you know it!

12 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

And they won't care mate, because they'll be serial winners, sad but true!

Oh no question.

And fans of most other clubs are/will be made up at anything they win as it isn't us or manchester united winning.

A bold prediction, we both lose points in another match! We'll draw but they'll lose.  We'll win it on goals scored. Far far better way to win it than by a measly point! Imagine the national fume and piss boiling that would ensue if that happened? Fucking glorious 

11 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

Leeds we’re diabolical, as they have been for most of the season. Fortress Elland Road, what a load of bollocks.

I know most on here want Everton to go down. If they escape then I hope Leeds drop. Cunt club, cunt fans.

This. 

Between us and citeh they've lost 20-0 on aggregate this season. Pointless shithouse of a club and a set of complete arseholes for fans. If Everton swerve the drop I'll be delighted to see these cunts get back under their stone. If not, they'll get it next season. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, sir roger said:

Does it matter ?, you will still be 3 points ahead anyway even if you lose and nobody else left in the league in any way likely to take any points off you.

Hahaha, of course it matters, what a silly comment Rog