You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 minute ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Newcastle, Wolves, West Ham, Aston Villa. 

360 minutes of football, and just one moment of luck, or magic, or refereeing incompetence, and City are rattled. 

Believe lads.  Believe. 

After seeing them today Newcastle could be a handful.

Just now, Colonel Bumcunt said:

360 minutes of football, and just one moment of luck, or magic, or refereeing incompetence, and City are rattled. 

Believe lads.  Believe. 

I love your attitude. Can you take charge of my life for the next month cos my head is fucked?

2 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Believe lads.  Believe. 

I’m a believer. Let’s keep the faith.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Believe lads.  Believe. 

Believe. 

Just now, Section_31 said:

The most likely outcome in the next few weeks is that buoyed by today's La Liga title win, Madrid overturn City's lead and city's season collapses. Boris Johnson dies, and Jet from Gladiators calls round my house and gives me a handjob.

Cunt 

5 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Believe lads.  Believe. 

Maybe, just maybe, they’ll get a fucking outrageous decision go against them that makes the drop points

psst … I wouldn’t count on it though 

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

The most likely outcome in the next few weeks is that buoyed by today's La Liga title win, Madrid overturn City's lead and city's season collapses. Boris Johnson dies, and Jet from Gladiators calls round my house and gives me a handjob.

If the other things happened but Jet let you down, I’d come round and give you a hand job.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Jhinge Machha said:

Believe! Just have to keep winning our game really. Worst case we still have the CL final and the cup final so not a bad spot to be in!!

All I wanted was for us to be able to compete. Not winning the league against these isn't a dissapointment in my team, more disappointed in the system that governs the game. It it was it is got to enjoy just being great, the journey of the seasons. 

• Upvote 4

Well, one mown lawn and delicious lasagne later, I pop in here to note that City have won. Ho hum. They were always likely to against a porous Leeds. I don't know why there's such despondency. If we're honest, they'll more than likely win every game now. Won't stop me enjoying our run in any less though. Will pour myself another cabernet and look forward to watching Burnley on match of the day.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1