You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just now, J-V said:

Are Bayern shit or are Villarreal really good.  I haven't seen either play this Season.

Villarreal have played like we did under Benitez. They’ve defended really well and are incredibly organised.

Bayern have been below par though.

I truly hate Chelsea but if City get through tomorrow, that is a really shitty two legged game that could catch up on them.

I feel so torn about it all. While I want City to be distracted, I think they have the squad and the professionalism not to be. They might just have an off day in the remaining games so fuck them hope my boy Simeone sorts them out. 

So yeah would rather them play Chelsea but the thought of either of those horrible cunts playing us in the final annoys me. For that reason, I'd like Atletico in the final.