You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

15 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Leeds fans were made up when Dan James couldn't even get 90 minutes in a shite manyoo team and he ended up with them. Fuck knows why, he's absolute dag shoite. 

He is, should have had hatrick, worst player on the pitch.

3 hours ago, Gnasher said:

More trivia, to save football coaches the bother of needing to give his son useless football pep talks when older, Arsenal defender Matthew Upson called his born child Chin.

His born child, an Everton fan, called Chin Upson. That's nominative determinism for ya

His manufactured child, a Liverpool fan, called, One

Just now, Lee909 said:

I worked with a guy from Naples a few years back, he was married to a Colombian woman. Can only imagine the fireworks in that house

Hahaha no fuckers forgetting to put the bins out in that house 

Gutted about Italy. 2nd World Cup without them. Scotland v Wales would be huge. I’d fancy Scotland. Just. 

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahaha no fuckers forgetting to put the bins out in that house 

Gutted about Italy. 2nd World Cup without them. Scotland v Wales would be huge. I’d fancy Scotland. Just. 

If Wales play like they did tonight they'll hammer Scotland, they should have put six past Austria.

7 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Rushies birds a looker, fair play.

Still scoring.  

Great win by Wales and sounded like a great atmosphere.  James is a massive let down - maybe Johnson is ready to step up.  

4 minutes ago, aws said:

Still scoring.  

Great win by Wales and sounded like a great atmosphere.  James is a massive let down - maybe Johnson is ready to step up.  

Johnson looks like some player, should start over James, Neco Williams looks class and if Wales keep  Ramsey, Allen and Bale fit they've got a good side.

Italy have contrived to fuck up qualification 2 World Cups running. Worthy winners at Euro 2020 having shown themselves to be the best side in the competition, they've somehow managed to lose at home to North Macedonia.

Wales are in with a very good chance of qualifying for the first time since the days of John Charles. I heard and read the hyperbole over Bale's free kick but it was genuinely a brilliant goal.

Portugal should see it through now and qualify for the World Cup.

16 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Johnson looks like some player, should start over James, Neco Williams looks class and if Wales keep  Ramsey, Allen and Bale fit they've got a good side.

I know Joe Allen was too slight to play for us but surely he should have been playing at a higher level than a championship Stoke for the past 4 or 5 years. 

He is a good international player too

36 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Rushies birds a looker, fair play.

She looks great in a bikini. I was ogling her for ages by the pool on holiday in Malta rubbing sun tan lotion in, her not me. Even better when I saw who she was with. Had a good chat with Rush about the Roma penalty shoot out.