You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

6 minutes ago, Mark M said:

I was expecting the worst going into the last 10 minutes of the Palace game last night I was convinced City would find a way to win - feels like a big moment in the title race - looking back on it as well seeing how frustrated DeBryune was at his own teammates at the end and the way Pep went onto the pitch having a moan was great to see. Bernardo bringing us up the interview when the interviewer didnt even ask him directly about us.

They look well and truly rattled.

Its vital we make it count tomorrow night.

This.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

No that was me, saying that I still thought they were favourites after we beat Newcastle 3-1 away on the last day.

It may well have been you too, but I suspect you aren’t entirely serious, whereas Drowning man really needs to to take some Prozac

Also, City have dropped points in the league despite only having to play what was essentially a walkover against Sporting Lisbon. I always thought they'd get distracted and jittery domestically if they had to play a big side in Europe, such as Real, Bayern or Atletico, which they've yet to do. Last night was a massive bonus for us. I really wasn't expecting anything, despite Palace's decent record against them. 

9 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

I'm looking forward to the nightmare United will have tonight against Athleti. We know well what a pain in the arse they are to play.

I'll consider anything less than actual tears from Goldbridge a faliure. 

Peter Drury’s non stop wanking on about Diego Simeone’s ability to wave his arms about puts me off wanting to watch it on BT.

’Just look at Simeone down there Steve, it’s like he’s some sort of windmill! Ha ha ha’

’Yes Peter, it’s very exciTING to be here, he’s now jumPING up and down, this is amaZINGuh’ 

Twat off

• Upvote 6

11 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

With them dropping points last night, it also means the arsenal game isn't a must-win. A draw wouldn't be a disaster. 

I reckon it's a must win, not necessarily because of any points we need or whatever, but because us putting this run of wins together is going to fuck with their heads and cause them to drop more points. Our form is indirectly affecting their performances, if we lose our air of invincibility then they will relax and string a load of their own wins together. 

• Upvote 12

13 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Peter Drury’s non stop wanking on about Diego Simeone’s ability to wave his arms about puts me off wanting to watch it on BT.

’Just look at Simeone down there Steve, it’s like he’s some sort of windmill! Ha ha ha’

’Yes Peter, it’s very exciTING to be here, he’s now jumPING up and down, this is amaZINGuh’ 

Twat off

I’ve had BT (and Sky) commentary on mute for the past couple of years. Forgot to do it on Saturday until 2 minutes of droning utterly irrelevant statistics reminded me to hit the appropriate button on thd remote. These people add zero value.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I reckon it's a must win, not necessarily because of any points we need or whatever, but because us putting this run of wins together is going to fuck with their heads and cause them to drop more points. Our form is indirectly affecting their performances, if we lose our air of invincibility then they will relax and string a load of their own wins together. 

Salient point, sir, we need to dry bum the arse

Deffo need to win tomorrow and it will be very tough. We need to be far more clinical and on blob than we have been in recent games because while arsenal are not a top side, they have better quality than the likes of Brighton and even West Ham.

Goodness, Im starting to sound like drowning man and creator!

36 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Deffo need to win tomorrow and it will be very tough. We need to be far more clinical and on blob than we have been in recent games because while arsenal are not a top side, they have better quality than the likes of Brighton and even West Ham.

Goodness, Im starting to sound like drowning man and creator!

Join us!!

2 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

I hope Athletico fully unleash the dark arts of football tonight. 

I hope they employ the most taboo sourcery from their most forbiden grimoire. 

Apparently Simeone left a tactics board at the training ground for the utd staff to find. he's already started. I expect full blown shithousery tonight. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Actually want united to win tonight.  We’d puss them over two legs.

We would. But if they  get through either City or Chelsea would probably get the walkover. I'll stick to my usual position of wanting them to lose every game. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3