You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

@aRdja Out of interest, have your views on Maguire changed since his big money move to United?

Not really, always thought £80m was a bit expensive for him because he’s not near Virgil’s level. He’s having a terrible season without a doubt after an excellent Euro.

Even when we were shite, and I mean worse than that shower are now, we'd still have pride in a big match and put up a show. Remember Blackburn and other matches where winning or drawing would have helped them, we still tried our best? Well fuck off to them and the Blueshite because they have no pride in themselves, they honestly would rather get relegated, or in the other other showers case miss out on the Champions league, than possibly assist us, fuck them all.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, NoelM said:

Well fuck off to them and the Blueshite because they have no pride in themselves, they honestly would rather get relegated, or in the other other showers case miss out on the Champions league, than possibly assist us, fuck them all.

Be honest man - City beat United 95 times out of 100 - they can't "help" anyone much less themselves. Everton are worse yet.

• Upvote 1

Only saw the end bit, where Tyler was deperately comparing the 'borderline' VAR decision to Mane's goal yesterday, even though you could see Mane was onside, according to the VAR definition of onside, with the naked eye. He can't let it go, poor old soul.

United have now been humiliated by both of their biggest rivals, once each under two different managers. Quite a season for them.

It must be my bias but I find watching Citeh really soulless. It feels a bit like when those big vacuum cleaners move across an office building or hotel when it's deserted - you know something efficient is probably happening but it's not intended for an audience. You can see it in Pep's chronically tetchy expression - he finds it all heavenly, yet he can't quite block out the awareness that some others don't, and that drives him crazy with resentment and frustration. 

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Be honest man - City beat United 95 times out of 100 - they can't "help" anyone much less themselves. Everton are worse yet.

I know, but as Roy Keane said some pride? They have none.

The defeatism in here is surprising, whilst I hoped upon them dropping points today I never expected it as they're playing a shite Utd side who are clearly not fully on board with the interim manager and beset with strong rumours of dressing room splits and unrest. 

I still believe City will drop some unexpected points, particularly when the weirdo starts stressing over the holy grail of the champions league, we just need to make sure we do the business at their plazzy stadium and be there for when they slip up.

• Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Hope you are right Dec, I don’t agree with you but  hope you are right. I don’t know what their points average is over the last five seasons but it must be insane, they are a machine. Klopp has performed miracles sticking to them. I repeat that in a one off we beat them, over the course of a full season no.

Fair enough mate. 

7 minutes ago, Daisy said:

How did Keane not batter him there

Fake laughing cunt shit himself when he relised none of the others were laughing.  That's one unprofessional bellend who should be nowhere near the TV.

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, J-V said:

Fake laughing cunt shit himself when he relised none of the others were laughing.  That's one unprofessional bellend who should be nowhere near the TV.

He was embarrassing.

• Upvote 1