You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leeds were a lot better today and had chances to score but couldn't take them.  They didn't look like every time the opposition attacked they would concede like they did under Bielsa. 

Marsch has a lot of experience as an assistant coach at the national team and for RB Salzburg in Europe. Didn't work out for him at Liepzig but he should do OK at Leeds.

2 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Looks like Everton can get out of trouble whilst still being absolutely shite because unfortunately others are just as bad.

Will have to just laugh at their celebrations for finishing 17th and being safe.

That'll give the DVD producers something to do.

2 hours ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

You know much I love seeing the Red Mancs lose but tommorow they have got to get something. 

Suddenly Maguire being such a shit defender doesn't seem so funny. 

They'll get something alright.....

A fucking good hiding.

Sadly they are fucking dogshite.

The last time City played them at the Etihad it was like a training ground exercise. Ole had a chance occasionally because he played purely on the counter but Rangnick tries to play like us and City; just far worse. The only hope we've got is Ronaldo does a Kane and rolls back the years. 

13 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

They're more likely to get a positive result if Ronaldo doesn't start. 

Drop him, drop Maguire. Then play 7-0-3. Defend the edge of your six yard box, and hammer it to your three quickest forwards when you get the ball every 15 minutes. 

Maguire would actually be decent if what you're going for is an alehouse low block. I'm thinking an attritional England style setup that focuses purely on setpieces and freekicks. 5 at the back. Get Fernandes to dive whenever he's anywhere near the box and aim for Ronaldo and Maguire with the corners.

24 minutes ago, Boss said:

Maguire would actually be decent if what you're going for is an alehouse low block. I'm thinking an attritional England style setup that focuses purely on setpieces and freekicks. 5 at the back. Get Fernandes to dive whenever he's anywhere near the box and aim for Ronaldo and Maguire with the corners.

Yeah, he'd be better in that set up. Personally I wouldn't pick him in any circumstances.

I'd recall Nat Phillips and loan him to United for today. 

De Gea

Wan Bissaka Bailly Phillips Lindelof Whoevertheirleastshitleftis

Fred McTominay

Elanga Rashford Sancho

• Upvote 1

Advert on Sly for March games 

”including the battle for Fourth.”

Up pops Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur.  Oh how times have changed.

That made me laugh.

• Upvote 2

Everyone, Man U and Liverpool fan are saying United should drop Ronaldo. I disagree I think they need their talisman for this and I think he might show up.

They don't have a real CDM. Imagine playing City without that! It would like us playing without Fab or Hendo. Frightening! How the fuck do they not have one??

De Ge

Shaw

Varanne 

Lindelof

Wank-Biscuit

Fred (sigh)

Pogba

Ferdandes

Rashford

Sancho

Rondaldo

You know it doesn't look too bad with the glaring exception of the lack of a real CDM. If they go that route I think they have a chance.