You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just now, Harry Squatter said:

It's an American event company that has something to do with the Dallas Cowboys and UFC. Still sounds dodgy as fuck with £33m a month

They also signed a ridiculously high kit deal with Adidas last year too. 

The kit thing I can understand, as they sold the 2nd most in Europe (though I haven't seen the figures to see whether Adidas would make more from the deal than they've paid in). I really can't see how anyone could justify €400m a year just to hold an event every now and then at a stadium.

3 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

It's an American event company that has something to do with the Dallas Cowboys and UFC. Still sounds dodgy as fuck with £33m a month

They will end up playing one of their league games in Dallas.

8 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

The kit thing I can understand, as they sold the 2nd most in Europe (though I haven't seen the figures to see whether Adidas would make more from the deal than they've paid in). I really can't see how anyone could justify €400m a year just to hold an event every now and then at a stadium.

Definitely sounds dodgy 

11 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

ghostdogthewayofthesamurai3.png

€33m a month at 60% interest…

17 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

There's no legit way Real are getting 400m euros per year for effectively renting out their stadium. An unrealistic 20 events a year at 20m euros at time? Or 10 events at 40m euros a pop? Where are they going to find time to get those events on?

Even if they find the time, what kind of events will generate enough money to see a profitable return on your 400m?

Crazy stuff in brazil game with Ali.

He was red carded in 1st half which was then downgraded after a review to a yellow.

He then in injury time was sent off 'again' only for this to happen...

NO PENALTY! Referee Wilmar Roldan has quickly reversed his decision to award a penalty after a VAR review. The Ecuador players are incensed. Confusion here but it seems that referee Wilmar Roldan has changed his mind following the VAR review and downgraded the red card shown to Alisson (Brazil) to a yellow.
90+7'

The referee isn't 100% sure if it's a penalty to Ecuador, he's going to review using VAR.
90+5'

Alisson (Brazil) receives a yellow card. It's his second one in today's match, which means a red card must be shown. He will have an early bath.
90'

There will be a minimum of 5 min. of added time.