You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

22 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Still not seeing that much being made about Arsenal getting their Spurs game postponed, compare that to the headlines we created last week.

Big clubs make headlines small clubs like Arsenal and Everton are just boring and irrelevant 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, polymerpunkah said:

Much against the run of play, Equatorial Guinea take the lead vs Algeria in the 70th minute.

Scenes.

Algeria once cost me £500 when they played out a 0-0 draw with England. I suppose, England cost me £500 really. 

Atalanta are playing Inter if you fancied watching some professional football. 

20 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

How many Covid cases a week are Burnley having? Seems like they’re asking for postponement every week, they already have 20 games in hand. 

A number of them have been the other clubs asking for postponements. Wouldn’t surprise me if their trying to put this 6 pointer off until they replace Wood. 

These postponements need to stop though. After this week, the weekend of 29/30 Jan is a winter break weekend. Clubs have a week to sort their shit out and assuming cases in general continue to come down, the powers that be need to saying no. 

Given Watford play Norwich on Friday, I doubt they’d be against the cancellation. 

22 hours ago, George Costanza said:

Disgusting that the Spanish super cup is taking place in Saudi Arabia. All about the €€€€€€€€  Football has completely sold its soul to the middle east for few barrels of oil.  Sadlt these muderous regimes are getting more & more influence.  Won't be long till FIFA move its headquarters there. 

https://footballroof.com/has-infantino-deserted-fifa-hq-with-his-new-residency-in-qatar/

18 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Burnley ask for their game with Watford to be postponed.

Game off. Again.

But I thought Burnley players and Dyche never got injured or sick and their players were like Fwank Lampard, playing 60+ games a season in peak physical condition?

• Upvote 1

Sean 'Get on with it, Klopp' Dyche successfully seeks suspension of the latest Burnley game, and after tonight's game, will have played 6 games less than Chelsea.

When it comes to actually playing these games, he'll be fucking moaning and belly-aching that they can't cope with 2-3 games in a week.

Integrity of the league, my arse.

• Upvote 1

On 16/01/2022 at 23:07, George Costanza said:

It did.  More emphasis on attack & a lot more goals.  The best African teams have never been about tactics & discipline but pace, power & athleticism.  It probably sounds like racist sterotype but its true.  Cameroon 90, Nigeria 94, Senegal 2002 & Ghana 2010 all played with freedom and to their strengths

S.Afica 96 won it with a really decent team .