You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

My DAZN subscription runs out soon. $20 CAD/month or $150/year (11.5/90 pounds).

Don't know whether to sign up for another year or not, as their contract to show the Prem ends this May.

But if they buy BT, presumably that would put them in pole position to get the Canadian rights as well.

But if they don't I'll've spent $90 to watch women's CL football and snooker (and I haven't watched the snooker since Bill Werbeniuk died). 

Fuck it, I'll go monthly to the end of the CL season, cancel, then rebuy for a year in August if they do get the Prem.

The subscription isn't bad: all the Prem matches and most if not all the CL matches; quality is okay, and they allow you to watch the matches on demand for a few days after.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, MegadriveMan said:

Bowen is under contract until 2025 so probably looking at around 60 to 70 million now, unless he has a release cause. 

I still can't decide if he is good enough to play at the very top level or if he is better off staying at West Ham.

It is honestly hard to tell. As you say, he'd be too expensive now and he's probably ultimately a level lower than what we should be looking at, but when you watch him play, he shows really good things. He's got some really impressive finishes, he seems to have an eye for a pass and good vision and he's tenacious and strong enough physically. If we had him in the Minamino spot, we'd be in a great position. I don't know if I'd want him in the starting 11 very often, though. 

• Upvote 1