You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

11 minutes ago, derykw said:

That was like watching a championship game.  Arsenal  were fucking wretched, at least The shite had a go, they deserved their win just through sheer endeavour.

The prem really is choc a block with absolute shite teams. Thank fuck we're not one of them.

Oh and Arsenal lost that game when Arteta brought that hapless fuck Tavares on. What was he thinking.

They have bought some utter shite players. Ben White is shit and that Japanese full back is awful. Add in Lacazette and Aubameyang being completely not arsed. 

They also shit themselves in any away game North of Watford. 

4 hours ago, KMD7 said:

Lacazette and Aubemyang have been absolutely disastrous signings for Arsenal really. That said though its Arsenal. They could have bought Mo and Sadio and ruined them too.

That's a bit harsh on Aubameyang. He's scored 92 goals in 163 games for them. Obviously, he's on big money, but he's justified it with his goals. There are players like Pepe, White, Partey and Xhaka that cost them the better part of £200m. You could replace them with academy players and get better results. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Boss said:

That's a bit harsh on Aubameyang. He's scored 92 goals in 163 games for them. Obviously, he's on big money, but he's justified it with his goals. There are players like Pepe, White, Partey and Xhaka that cost them the better part of £200m. You could replace them with academy players and get better results. 

How many of those have been in the last two seasons (i.e. after he got his contract extension)?  Hardly seems ever to score these days, whereas his first couple of seasons he was scoring every week.

1 hour ago, Jose Jones said:

How many of those have been in the last two seasons (i.e. after he got his contract extension)?  Hardly seems ever to score these days, whereas his first couple of seasons he was scoring every week.

He's scored 22 in 54 games in the last season and a half. His goalscoring record is about the same as Mane. Slightly above actually. He's a lazy target for abuse from pundits like Gary Neville. They would be far worse off without him. 

26 minutes ago, Boss said:

He's scored 22 in 54 games in the last season and a half. His goalscoring record is about the same as Mane. Slightly above actually. He's a lazy target for abuse from pundits like Gary Neville. They would be far worse off without him. 

In the Prem? Bit surprised it’s that many.

Maybe I’d fallen for the lazy criticism.

3 hours ago, Boss said:

Fair enough mate.  My mistake on that one. I didn't realise he'd actually scored that many. 

Dortmund out on goal difference. 

Ajax with a perfect record, and an even better goal difference than us. I can see them causing some problems for the big clubs in the knockouts, would still love to play them though, they play some great attacking football it'd be a couple of fantastic games.