You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

15 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

See also Alexander Mitrovic

3 minutes ago, an tha said:

Spot on

https://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/2021/12/2/22812757/bayern-munich-fulham-aleksandar-mitrovic-lewandowski

According to Fichajes, Mitrovic is attracting the attention of LaLiga outfit Villarreal. And talk of a €16m offer to tempt Fulham into parting ways with their talisman in the winter window has been mentioned.

TEAMtalk understands some of Europe’s biggest clubs have enquired about Mitrovic’s availability, both for January and in the summer. Juventus, Fiorentina, Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid, Nice and Lille are amongst the clubs to make enquiries. But the answer from Fulham has been simple. They have been told that there is no price tag on Mitrovic.

6 minutes ago, an tha said:

It is gonna take 90 plus points again to win this league isn't it.

Seems every time we are boss the ask is always mad.

It’s ridiculous. With two amazing teams ahead of us, I’d say we’re out of the running if we drop points in more than one game over the Christmas / New Year period, and I include the trip to Chelsea in that.

• Downvote 2

10 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

It’s ridiculous. With two amazing teams ahead of us, I’d say we’re out of the running if we drop points in more than one game over the Christmas / New Year period, and I include the trip to Chelsea in that.

I'd say we need to avoid defeat at both Citeh and the Chavs to stay in hunt.

14 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I think he'd die on his arse. He's found the perfect place to play, and he knows he's going to spend half of his time in the Championship, why move?

A few of those clubs I don't actually believe would be interested. Bayern, Atletico or Juventus aren't fucking signing him.

But if he went to Fiorentina, for example, to replace Vlahovic, he'd do okay. 

I'd rather play in the Championship than Ligue 1.