You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just watching the highlights of the Chelsea - United match and ... how thick is Marcus Rashford?

On the United goal, he and Sancho are breaking forward and THE ONE THING he needs to do is to make sure he stays behind the ball so he isn't given offside. If you watch it carefully, when Sancho shoots I paused it and he's about a foot offside, screaming for the pass so he can tap it in. But if Sancho had passed it instead of finishing himself, he'd have cost United their best opportunity of the game.

Absolutely brainless. He should be thanking his lucky stars Sancho shot instead of passing. There was absolutely no reason for him to not be a yard or more behind the ball - the tap in would still have been there.

11 hours ago, Total Longo said:

As irritating as Carragher is nowadays, he is absolutely bang on there, and Keane knows it. 

Every cunt and their dog,  including some respected Liverpool fans, expected them to challenge 

Keane is being a total hypocrite there.

On 28/11/2021 at 18:28, Boss said:

I don't know what's more ridiculous, Southampton spending £100m on him, him entertaining going to Southampton in the first place, or us buying him off Southampton for about £150m if he proves to be a big success. 

Most of our best buys have come from the PL. We’ve seen enough examples of of hyped up foreign players flopping in the league recently e.g., Werner, Haller, Joelinton.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

I see Ferdinand has hit out at Carragher, saying his opinions about what's needed to win the league mean nothing because he never has won the league.

Using this train of thought, the season before Liverpool won the league Klopp’s opinions on what’s needed to win the league must also have meant nothing as, you know, he’d never won the league.

58 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

I see Ferdinand has hit out at Carragher, saying his opinions about what's needed to win the league mean nothing because he never has won the league.

Carragher's response:

“Not talking titles but the deal for Ronaldo to Man Utd which you arranged,” he wrote on Twitter.

“No PL for me but Sky like my opinions! No in your career without AF & when you stopped winning PL at MU you tried to move to Chelsea so please stop giving it the big MU fan one! #olesatthewheel”

Carragher made his Liverpool debut in 1997 and then went on to make 737 appearances for the club, winning the Champions League, UEFA Cup, FA Cup and League Cup during his time with the Reds.

Nice retort to the drug cheating cunt.