You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Football to fall into a coma by.

Young Boys have just equalized vs Atalanta, waking me from my slumbers.

I don't know what this means, but watching both Atalanta and Villareal capitulate vs United, I hope it means they're still in with a chance to make it through to the next round.

And now they've taken the lead.

And now they've surrendered the lead, as one of the players they've put in the wall to block a free kick has shat out of blocking it and let it go through the wall and in instead.

12 minutes ago, M_B said:

How in the name of fuck did Benfica miss that chance at the end?

Saw it, amazing. He beats the keeper, 12 yards out and then spuddy enders it wide. Useless useless shithouse.

Coutinho can't even get off the bench these days and this Barca team are incomprehensibly shite.

If they somehow qualify then I pray that we get them in the next round.

• Like 1

Makes me sick having to treat a completely artificial club like Chelsea as fucking European royalty thesedays. Brings out my inner Pat Geary.

Nevada Sen Pat Geary Easily Explains the Ukraine Shakedown

I don't like your kind of people. I don't like to see you come out to this clean game with your Russian roubles - dressed up with all these fancy players - and try to pass yourselves off as a proper football club. We'll have rivalry with you, but the fact is, we fucking despise your masquerade, the dishonest way you hold yourselves. Yourselves, and your whole fucking fanbase.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

5 hours ago, Manny said:

Makes me sick having to treat a completely artificial club like Chelsea as fucking European royalty thesedays. Brings out my inner Pat Geary.

Nevada Sen Pat Geary Easily Explains the Ukraine Shakedown

I don't like your kind of people. I don't like to see you come out to this clean game with your Russian roubles - dressed up with all these fancy players - and try to pass yourselves off as a proper football club. We'll have rivalry with you, but the fact is, we fucking despise your masquerade, the dishonest way you hold yourselves. Yourselves, and your whole fucking fanbase.

Careful with what you say about these oiligarch-backed clubs, or someone might wind up with a reporter's head in his bed.

1 hour ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

Some result for Sporting to qualify for the knock out stages. Won the Portuguese league with a bunch of spotty kids last season and then go and knock out Rocky Dennis and his piss stained wall. Ruben Amorim is the future.

What's the word with Pedro Goncalves? Is he linked with big clubs?

9 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

PSG are bad. 

Going by stories from people in the know, that club is completely unmanageable. In hindsight, Tuchel did very well getting them to a European cup final.

Also, I have no idea why Leonardo is kept around. He's said to be hated by everyone and he's clearly shit at his job.

1 hour ago, Em City said:

Going by stories from people in the know, that club is completely unmanageable. In hindsight, Tuchel did very well getting them to a European cup final.

Also, I have no idea why Leonardo is kept around. He's said to be hated by everyone and he's clearly shit at his job.

If not Mbappe would be the only Turtle unless they signed Chamberlain.

On 23/11/2021 at 22:28, an tha said:

Seems to be catching

Charlie Wyke: Wigan striker in hospital after collapsing in training - BBC Sport

Wigan Athletic striker Charlie Wyke is in hospital after collapsing during training.

The League One club confirmed the 28-year-old is in a stable condition and continuing to be closely monitored.

Wyke, who is communicating with family and staff, was treated by club medics following his collapse earlier this week before being taken to hospital.