You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Haha  Leeds score.

Just before Smith saying " Its a waiting game for Sours, you know sooner or later they will produce"

Know nothing bellend 

After our sweet victory against Arsenal yesterday, the Sours are behind today, while the Bitters already lost.

36 minutes ago, clangers said:

Conte surely must have realised what he was getting into here? It's Spurs after all, he must have negotiated a massive contract?

There's nothing quite like giving a new manager with incredible pedigree - with a poor performing club he joined during the season - the time to show his worth.

41 minutes ago, clangers said:

Conte surely must have realised what he was getting into here? It's Spurs after all, he must have negotiated a massive contract?

I'll be surprised if Conte not only makes them difficult to beat but, probably sees them climb the table and possibly go on a good domestic cup run. He'll want to win a trophy to keep his reputation up.

the "fans" in France seem to be right bunch of headcases at the minute. 

you do be taking your life into your own taking corners in certain stadiums these days. Fuck that shit.

Im all for a bit of hostility and atmosphere, but violence is completely uncalled for. 

On another note, i watched Inter Milan vs Napoli, what a cracking game that was. 

I might be blinded by my slight Italy national team love in, but i think that Barella lad would thrive under Klopp. He reminds me so much of Wijnaldum, really clever in possession, good quick feet and very effective at closing down his opponents also.  

1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

I may have to change my avi. Ligue 1 has been extremely, extremely tinpot this season in a lot of ways and the fans are complete psychos.

This post is the equivalent of James Brown falling on his knees and being mock-ushered off stage by some of his entourage only to return. 

Ligue 1 Guy threatening to desert his station. Trump, Brexit, Covid and now this. 

15 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

@3 Stacks

What happened last time regarding replaying the game? 

The Nice-Marseille game in August they had to abandon, the incident happened in the 80th minute, I think, with Nice leading 1-0. They replayed the game completely about a month ago in midweek from the start, so Nice lost the advantage they had in the prior game. They were also docked 2 points.

It will be easy this time because the incident happened really early. In like the 5th minute when there was no score, so they'll probably simply reschedule the game some other time but Lyon will likely get a big punishment because these incidents keep happening. I think there are a couple teams that have warnings where if crowd trouble happens, they are faced with point deductions. It's absolute chaos right now. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

This post is the equivalent of James Brown falling on his knees and being mock-ushered off stage by some of his entourage only to return. 

Ligue 1 Guy threatening to desert his station. Trump, Brexit, Covid and now this. 

I may have no choice, mate. Ligue 1 is bad for my personal online brand at the moment.