You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2 hours ago, Stickman said:

Roy Keane summing up slabhead to a tee...

The worst part of this is that he somehow equates scoring a goal against piss poor opposition to showing people that he’s not a fucking shit defender against anyone remotely decent. I suppose in the mind of a brain dead footballer there is a direct correlation, especially one who obviously believed his own hype.

Just makes every future fuck up even funnier.

16 hours ago, KMD7 said:

I don't know Bruce, a Klopp or Guardiola would get them over the final hurdle (unless it's penalties obviously!)

Not that aforesaid duo would ever likely be in the running but you know.

I initially read this as "a Bruce, Klopp or Guardiola". I was saying KMD7 has a higher opinion of the big headed one than I do

• Upvote 1

Netherlands throw away a 2 goals lead late on to draw with Macedonia. Huge game against Norway next

other international results boring & predicatble. Europe really needs splitting into 2 sections with only the top tier able to qualify for tournaments but also needs to be promotion & relegation between the 2 sections.  No need for the stupid nations league then so less International games but they'd be still more competitive qualifying games.

6 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

This Mbappe lad for France looks good. Hat trick after half an hour 

5 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Neco with one for Wales 

Neco scoring a half-hour hat trick will save Liverpool millions in the transfer market…

Perhaps Maguire’s message was to Ole for not listening and playing him up front?

And finally, the Boxing Day results - Spurs still being Spurs.