You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Glad I switched off before their equaliser, it was bad enough hearing Savage when they won a throw or corner, can only imagine what he was like for the goals.

He was wanking over Ronaldo's neck muscles.

Paul Scholes of all people on BT bringing a touch of reality to proceedings. Pointing out it's only Atalanta they beat who had 5 players missing and a defender who had to go off and that a better team would have been well out of sight. And they wouldn't get away with it against Liverpool and City 

6 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

As Dave said on the podcast, they have the players to win a game in spite of Solskjaer's tactics, not because of them. 

Of course they do. They are capable of scoring goals against anyone, due to a number of top class attacking players. When given space to counter attack they’re one of the best teams around, which is logical as counter attacking into open spaces doesnt take any sort of structure or tactical knowledge.

Due to this they could beat anyone on a given day. But they’re total lack of structure and balance means that they’ll always be likely to concede, and against top quality opposition, like us, they could also be slaughtered.

As soon as Rashford scored I knew they would win. Italian club teams have the backbone of a Jellyfish.

While I want them to lose every fucking game, a team that can bring off the bench Sancho (£70m)  Pogba (£90m) and Cavani (freebie but prob on £300k a week) is obviously under performing given the players at their disposal.  The longer Solskjaer stays at United the better it is for us & others.  He's clearly out of his depth and basically just a cheerleader. He'll get it right sometimes just because of the players they have but I can't see them winning anything anytime soon

1 minute ago, KMD7 said:

Paul Scholes of all people on BT bringing a touch of reality to proceedings. Pointing out it's only Atalanta they beat who had 5 players missing and a defender who had to go off and that a better team would have been well out of sight. And they wouldn't get away with it against Liverpool and City 

Scholes is very critical of Ole isn’t he?

1 minute ago, Em City said:

Anyone notice Savage having a swipe at Carragher and his 'Ronaldo was a better signing for the Premier League comment'.

Haha, thick cunt. 

I liked his "Watch Maguire's movement" for the equaliser, as the replay shows him rooted to the spot. He's moving into Crooks territory for me now, funny rather than infuriating.