You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

14 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Sky so desperate for a bunch of headchoppers to get off to a good start they’re actually willing a comeback, and have put a programme on after this about Keegan’s Newcastle.

Ah, those glory years when they won, er... fuck all.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Ha Ha Ha Ha

C7238F79-3A89-4616-8467-40050D99D2B9.png

Not sure what's so funny. A couple of thousand hoolies in a 80,000 odd crowd spoilt a day for many. I suspect the Hungary fans rioting in the stadium and the Met's finest being beaten to a retreat didnt help.

I dont get why people think it's great that the vast majority are punished for some nobs. We have a number in our fanbase as well so be careful what you wish for.

59 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Not sure what's so funny. A couple of thousand hoolies in a 80,000 odd crowd spoilt a day for many. I suspect the Hungary fans rioting in the stadium and the Met's finest being beaten to a retreat didnt help.

I dont get why people think it's great that the vast majority are punished for some nobs. We have a number in our fanbase as well so be careful what you wish for.

Vast majority are punished? The stadium was only meant to be at 63k capacity that day and it was full. 

Allegedly, 200k on Wembley Way. It’s been commented by loads of journalists how toxic the atmosphere was and difficult it was to get to the ground.

Leicester Sq and around getting trashed.

The fan park getting trashed.

Yes, I feel sorry for the supporters who genuinely want to watch England and see them do well but fuck the rest of those people. Those people are a national embarrassment and I’m glad they’ve been punished. 

What I would say though, loads of other countries don’t seem have been punished as strongly as England. For example, constant pathetic wrist slaps for Hungry or not enforcing bans at all, and then first offence in years for England and it’s a ban. 

• Upvote 1

Liverpool fixtures rescheduled for tv December early January.

Everton (A) – Wednesday December 1 – 8.15pm Amazon

Newcastle United (H) – Thursday December 16 – 8pm BT Sport

Tottenham Hotspur (A) – Sunday December 19 – 4.30pm Sky Sports

Leeds United (H) – Sunday December 26 – 12.30pm BT Sport

Leicester City (A) – Tuesday December 28 – 8pm Amazon

Chelsea (A) – Sunday January 2 – 4.30pm Sky Sports

• Upvote 3