You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Now we have some figures to give some more credence to the up-shit-creek air Barcelona are giving off in waves. Their accounts for 2020/21 show a loss of €481m (£409m). Revenue for the year was €631m (£536m) and operating costs were €1.14 billion (£970m). No wonder they keep pushing for the Super League, although it wouldn't surprise me if they get bailed out by Spanish and Catalan banks again, with UEFA going easy on them because they're Barcelona.

5 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

The Brighton player at the centre of a sexual assault is rumoured to be the self-confessed best midfielder in the Premier League. 

Bissuma has been named by the local paper in Brighton. This news will give City a free run at him. 

12 minutes ago, No2 said:

Bissuma has been named by the local paper in Brighton. This news will give City a free run at him. 

He'll fit right in at Chelsea too. 

Just now, Tony Moanero said:

All-time Birmingham City XI

Merrick

J.Hall T.Smith Burns Van Den Hauwe

Kendall Page Auld

T.Francis Latchford

Best home kit and best away kit:

C236C1A0-1171-4854-81CF-11C7F1A1A741.jpeg

24AF5C11-9946-4C91-BB4D-CBCB110ADC0A.jpeg

Might be worth starting a fresh thread with these so they don't get lost amongst the general posts?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mudface said:

Might be worth starting a fresh thread with these so they don't get lost amongst the general posts?

To be honest, mate, I don’t think most people are arsed. I’ve mostly been doing these teams for my own amusement, then just posting them in here, just in case anyone is interested.

• Upvote 9

3 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

To be honest, mate, I don’t think most people are arsed. I’ve mostly been doing these teams for my own amusement, then just posting them in here, just in case anyone is interested.

I like them and it'd be good to have them in one place, but up to you obviously.

• Upvote 1

Brasil removed from Government 'red list' with effect from Monday.

The Covid red list has been slashed to just seven countries as ministers abandoned plans to force travellers to video themselves taking tests.

Forty-seven countries covering all of Africa and Asia and most of south and central America have been removed from the Covid red list, ending the requirement for travellers to hotel quarantine on their return.

Winter sun destinations including Mexico, South Africa, Thailand, Seychelles, Cape Verde and Costa Rica as well as popular safari resorts in Tanzania, Botswana and Namibia have been axed from the red list in the biggest cull since it was introduced at the start of the year.

The seven countries remaining on the red list are Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Panama, Haiti, Venezuela and the Dominican Republic. The changes, agreed by ministers at a meeting on Thursday morning, will come into effect from 4am on Monday.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/10/07/red-list-slashed-just-seven-countries/

47 countries removed from red list

• Afghanistan
  • Angola
  • Argentina
  • Bolivia
  • Botswana
  • Brazil
  • Burundi
  • Cape Verde
  • Chile
  • Congo (Democratic Republic)
  • Costa Rica
  • Cuba, Eritrea
  • Eswatini
  • Ethiopia
  • French Guiana
  • Georgia
  • Guyana
  • Indonesia
  • Lesotho
  • Malawi
  • Mayotte
  • Mexico
  • Mongolia
  • Montenegro
  • Mozambique
  • Myanmar
  • Namibia
  • Nepal
  • Paraguay
  • Philippines
  • Réunion
  • Rwanda
  • Seychelles
  • Sierra Leone
  • Somalia
  • South Africa
  • Sudan
  • Suriname
  • Tanzania
  • Thailand
  • Trinidad and Tobago
  • Tunisia
  • Uganda
  • Uruguay
  • Venezuela
  • Zambia
  • Zimbabwe
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Do your Germany XI Tony