You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 minute ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Jake Humphrey doesn't half talk some absolute bollocks. Stealing a living.

Utter gobshite. My mate works for BT and works with him quite a bit, he stood outside Goodison and said "are all the houses round here as small as this?" arrogant norwich prick 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Moo said:

Who the fuck was he laughing with at the end there?  Not a good look no matter who, just intrigued as it seemed to be directed to someone on the pitch. An odd one.

An Everton player wasting time I assume. He's trying to give off an persona of someone totally in control and this is all part and parcel of the road back to the top. When he's sacked his next job is back in Norway,  that's the reality of the guy they have in charge.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Pete said:

If we beat them convincingly at the end of this month I can’t see him lasting until Christmas. 

Considering we put 4 past them with Williams and Phillips in defence in May, I expect nothing less than 3 points later in the month. 

30 minutes ago, Moo said:

Who the fuck was he laughing with at the end there?  Not a good look no matter who, just intrigued as it seemed to be directed to someone on the pitch. An odd one.

He saw the camera up in his grid and he got self-conscious all of a sudden. Then he tries to pull a Fraudiola and starts acting up purely for the cameras, so the world can see what a great bloke and a great manager he really is.

Only problem is, no fucker was remotely fooled, once a cunt, always a cunt