You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

14 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

I went to that game, we won 1-0. Forget who scored.

Looking out to the right from the side of the ground we were all in you could see over the end of the ground which was an uncovered terrace only about about six steps deep. Behind it were sheep grazing in the fields.

Just checked, Ray Kennedy, thought it might have been.

15 minutes ago, aRdja said:

I like Nuno, but Potter would’ve been a more interesting appointment for Spurs.

It’s a whole new world taking over a ‘bigger’ club for a manager like Potter or Nuno though. Pressure from the start and lots of Big Time Charlie players who won’t respect him just because they’re egotistical dickheads or sulking because their move to Man City didn’t go through. It could be a disaster for his own career. 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Mook said:

That was the first Liverpool game my Dad went to (Carlisle isn't far from where I'm from).

Ray Kennedy scored...

https://www.11v11.com/matches/carlisle-united-v-liverpool-05-october-1974-82662/

And a 20,000 crowd no less.

They must have counted the grazing sheep too.

10 hours ago, polymerpunkah said:

The winner for Sheriff is some goal, to boot.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of diving shithouses.

It's great, reminds me a bit of Gerrard's goal against Olympiakos. Great to see that asshole Ancelotti and the Real pricks stunned at the end. Here's the 'official' BT video-

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I hope they can keep the ball for 90 minutes ....

I originally had a more conservative team, but I scrapped it, as there were players I just couldn’t leave out.  

I’m not totally convinced that that Vardy and Lineker could play together. For me, Vardy operates at his best as a lone striker. My concern is Lineker would get in Vardy’s way, as Lineker didn’t do much running at all.

38 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

I'm really looking forward to the Man United game tonight because they have to win and if they lose or draw it will be brilliant. 

Its not likely because Villareal aren't really that good but it would be fucking boss if United don't win. Anything less than 3 points and they are really in the shit. 

Gotta be careful here as a loss and he could get fucked off. I was in the office today and I was eavesdropping on a couple of contractors (Utd fans) were on site talking about tonight's game and they said if they lose they want him gone, no comeback from that etc. They then talked about our game last night and were surprisingly complimentary about us but one of them said we're a good team and doing the business quietly apart from Klopp's constant moaning which I thought strange.