You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

4 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

All-time Southampton team:

Shilton 

Golac Wright Van Dijk Bridge

Case Ball Williams Armstrong

Channon Le Tissier 

7D504506-22E7-4361-9847-88FA7E7726AA.jpeg

B2FA62CD-BED0-421B-851B-DDBC9146470F.jpeg

830B19F4-A3C0-4F0A-9E57-B97E1E2958A8.jpeg

Channon and Southampton scored not only the best goal I've seen scored against us but one the best team goals period

• Upvote 5

28 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Wondering why this cunt didn't get booked for this last night ? Although I'm more surprised that he didn't go over in the box

That's a fucking disgrace and any professional footballer who claims he didnt know what the rule was should have been sent off. But fernandes is just about the biggest cheating cunt of any team Ive seen in the PL for quite some time so his actions doesnt surprise me.

Chirivella scored yesterday in a 3-1 victory for Nantes against sexy Brest. MOTM for the former Liverpool player. He needed time to adapt to the French league, but now he’s one of the reasons Nantes is doing well again.

Shaqiri scored his first goal in L1 yesterday as well, he was very good according to L’Equipe. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Arnaud said:

Chirivella scored yesterday in a 3-1 victory for Nantes against sexy Brest. MOTM for the former Liverpool player. He needed time to adapt to the French league, but now he’s one of the reasons Nantes is doing well again.

Shaqiri scored his first goal in L1 yesterday as well, he was very good according to L’Equipe. 

Big fan of Shaq. Was sad when he left. He didn't exactly make the contribution of Gini but still a talented player.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Stickman said:

Wondering why this cunt didn't get booked for this last night ? Although I'm more surprised that he didn't go over in the box

Just watched the highlights now, that drop was awarded because the ball hit the fat ref on 93:02, when the retake was taken he blew up 4 seconds later. He literally wrote off the final minute of the game. Even though it was the mancs I fucking hate that shit.

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Just what we need, another moral panic.

I'll bet they won't be banning alcohol from the stadium despite it being a hundred times more of a threat to society than gambling.

Making some effort to be responsible is better than no effort at all.

1 hour ago, No2 said:

Just watched the highlights now, that drop was awarded because the ball hit the fat ref on 93:02, when the retake was taken he blew up 4 seconds later. He literally wrote off the final minute of the game. Even though it was the mancs I fucking hate that shit.

I think Fernandez wasted time by being a stupid cheating cunt.

1 hour ago, No2 said:

I noticed that too, and wondered if Moss was a little pissed at Fernanez and decided to have his revenge by blowing the whistle early.