You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 minute ago, manwiththestick said:

Martin Tyler has just done the same.

Tottenham always seem to get a relatively frew pass for being mediocre.

I suppose when you pretty much always are though then it will be the case.

They win fuck all - 2 league cups in last 25 years and they'll continue to win fuck all.

16 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Fucking wish our centre backs would find the back of the net as often as some of these other no marks.

Like who?

Rudiger for example who scored today has 6 in 103 for Chelsea in league

Silva who also scored has 2 in 25 and got 9 in 204 for PSG.

VVD has 10 in 100 for us...

Matip has 5 in 99....ok it has taken him about 15 years to play 99 games but still.

Just because two have scored today in one game it does not make them any different to our centre halves when it comes to goalscoring as proven by these stats.

• Upvote 1

I rarely if ever watch the pundits after games but lad put it on while he was having his tea....it fucking kills Micah Richards to mention us for title...he went through Man City, Chelsea and Man Utd before mentioning us when talking about teams in contention.

Keep doing it...All of them - suits us.

1 minute ago, an tha said:

I rarely if ever watch the pundits after games but lad put it on while he was having his tea....it fucking kills Micah Richards to mention us for title...he went through Man City, Chelsea and Man Utd before mentioning us when talking about teams in contention.

Keep doing it...All of them - suits us.

He's so out of place beside Souey and Keane it's ridiculous.

16 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Chelsea be dropping any points would be the best outcome there. 

Yep. We don’t want Chelsea winning that. 

Although if Chelsea do win and then we beat City on the 3rd October, I think City could be out of contention already. 

City have PSG away in between Chelsea  and us.

3 minutes ago, an tha said:

He's a genuinely outstandingly really bad pundit in a sea of really bad pundits.

Magnifies it even more when he is with likes of Souness and Keane who are exceptions.

Yeah you can see the respect between Souey and Keane towards each other. To be fair, I actually think that they both like Richards on a personal level, so they can just about tolerate him. 

Souness is by far the best pundit. I enjoy Keane because he doesn't tow any party line and he could come out with anything, but he isn't able to analyse the game like Souness. I like the European pundits on BT though. Struggling to think of any other pundits I like.

We used to be spoiled in this country witj great anchors like Des Lynam, commentators and pundits. Now, it's a sea of mediocrity. On a day, when we lost another great one in Greavsie.

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Yeah you can see the respect between Souey and Keane towards each other. To be fair, I actually think that they both like Richards on a personal level, so they can just about tolerate him. 

Souness is by far the best pundit. I enjoy Keane because he doesn't tow any party line and he could come out with anything, but he isn't able to analyse the game like Souness. I like the European pundits on BT though. Struggling to think of any other pundits I like.

We used to be spoiled in this country witj great anchors like Des Lynam, commentators and pundits. Now, it's a sea of mediocrity. On a day, when we lost another great one in Greavsie.

Yeah.

Not really familiar with BT pundits as don't watch them, i only really see the ones on MOTD, Sky (occasionally) and Soccer Saturday - which probably poisons my views of them the most.

But generally they seem largely bad to me.

On Greavsie (i don't want to come across as disrespectful on day he died) but i never saw the attraction myself as a pundit - the comedy stuff and the cliche's were never really to my taste personally....but i appreciate he was very popular and engaging to many.

I may be wrong here but didn't he write for the s*n for years and years too? 

Mind you i can't really recall much if anything of him as a pundit after Saint and Greavsie finished and that must have been 30 years ago!

54 minutes ago, an tha said:

Like who?

Rudiger for example who scored today has 6 in 103 for Chelsea in league

Silva who also scored has 2 in 25 and got 9 in 204 for PSG.

VVD has 10 in 100 for us...

Matip has 5 in 99....ok it has taken him about 15 years to play 99 games but still.

Just because two have scored today in one game it does not make them any different to our centre halves when it comes to goalscoring as proven by these stats.

We don't care about facts, mate.

We care about feeeeeeelings

7iFh.gif

• Upvote 1