You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

7 hours ago, Anubis said:

Stumbled onto this bellend on Twitter. He appears to be a Barca/Messi fan…. …well more Messi than Barca to be honest. His timeline during the PSG game is unintentionally funny,

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ziad_EJ

The type of dickhead that makes you think football is too accessible these days.

8 hours ago, Anubis said:

Stumbled onto this bellend on Twitter. He appears to be a Barca/Messi fan…. …well more Messi than Barca to be honest. His timeline during the PSG game is unintentionally funny,

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ziad_EJ

Messi helping and carrying this struggling PSG team to win a UCL will be the greatest achievement in football history.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

The type of dickhead that makes you think football is too accessible these days.

There was a story the other day about how United players at the training ground wouldn't eat cake because they were trying to imitate Ronaldo's professionalism. Rather than laugh at it as an obvious puff piece, all the comments were like "that's why he's the GOAT".

I almost regained my virginity reading them. They're the type of dweebs who follow players over clubs and have them as profile pics on their social media accounts.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Em City said:

There was a story the other day about how United players at the training ground wouldn't eat cake because they were trying to imitate Ronaldo's professionalism. Rather than laugh at it as an obvious puff piece, all the comments were like "that's why he's the GOAT".

I almost regained my virginity reading them. They're the type of dweebs who follow players over clubs and have them as profile pics on their social media accounts.

Man United players used to eat deep fried Mars Bars and drink bottles of Dr Pepper for breakfast. Until Ronaldo turned up...

• Upvote 1

I think the story was about his first stint there. These days it’s all nutrition plans so players wouldn’t see cake at the training ground anywhere. Shaw may have some squirrelled away in his training bag, though. Like Keanu in Point Break,  I’d have made a point of eating a donut in front of the twat.

25 minutes ago, CapeRed said:

I admire reds fans who can watch other sides. I honestly have no interest. Not saying that makes me a better red btw. Just cant watch other teams.

I only watched because I turned over at 55mins and it was on. I hadn’t even realised they were playing to that point.