You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

4 minutes ago, torahboy said:

Andorra set up like Chelsea in Tuchel's second half tactical 'master class'. I hope our drivel spouting media place the Andorran coach alongside the consumptive kraut in the season's great football thinkers.

Yeah, this lad is a 'genius'.  I dunno, fleecing supporters who paid £50 a ticket for a game of football by turning it into a bleep test of closing down in one half of the field, I'm not sure how much longer people would pay to watch that shite. 

Slobber chops equals Michael Owens England tally of 40 goals even though Owen scored one penalty and also scored against pretty much every top side in the world .

Plus if you put a gun to my head I’d be hard pressed to think of any memorable ones Kane has scored …Flat track bully if ever there was one 

• Like 1

Just now, Stickman said:

Slobber chops equals Michael Owens England tally of 40 goals even though Owen scored one penalty and also scored against pretty much every top side in the world .

Plus if you put a gun to my head I’d be hard pressed to think of any memorable ones Kane has scored …Flat track bully if ever there was one 

Hahaha I haven't heard that for years 

It would be a bit harsh to judge Bamford on how he performed in his international debut.

Fortunately, we’ve also got all the other games he’s been bang average in to assess his suitability for Liverpool. 

Obviously he’s nailed on to score against us next weekend now but he still won’t be of the required standard. 

4 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

The international break 3 weeks after the season starts is the biggest crime in football. Who gives a fucking fuck about England v. Andorra.

It feels like our last game was about six weeks ago.

Three international breaks by the middle of November. Fuck off.

Who the fuck is watching this shite?

25 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

It would be a bit harsh to judge Bamford on how he performed in his international debut.

Fortunately, we’ve also got all the other games he’s been bang average in to assess his suitability for Liverpool. 

Obviously he’s nailed on to score against us next weekend now but he still won’t be of the required standard. 

Careful, he's got 'My Boy' status. Musn't upset our Glorious Leader.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, niallers said:

Brazilian federal police with health officials walked onto pitch between Brazil and Argentina to arrest the 4 Argentines who travelled from England to play as they didn't quarantine. Farcical scenes and villa and spurs letting their players go just exacerbated the situation. 

Really!? Fucking FIFA has a lot to answer for.