You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

17 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

Without doubt our worst bunch of players in 40 years (Ireland) 

I certainly wouldn't bat an eyelid if Kenny got thrash boot. But in all honesty, these players are so shit, who could make them any better? 

We're rubbish, simple as that really

Were they not at least competitive under McCarthy? 

It’s not saying much I know. 

14 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Were they not at least competitive under McCarthy? 

It’s not saying much I know. 

Not really, we struggled to beat Gibraltar 1 nil. 

I do agree with the idea of trying to play attacking football, but I'd Kenny the man to implement that idea? I don't know, he doesn't exactly instil confidence does he. 

1 minute ago, chrisbonnie said:

Not really, we struggled to beat Gibraltar 1 nil. 

I do agree with the idea of trying to play attacking football, but I'd Kenny the man to implement that idea? I don't know, he doesn't exactly instil confidence does he. 

My cousins who actually watch the games reckon he was a good U21 coach, had half a dozen poor results and then completely gave up on trying to play football. 

42 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Looking forward to seeing Trent in midfield today.  Don’t get why they haven’t done it already, all the English midfielders are shite.

Surely not?!? Jack Grealish is £100m

man. He must be good for that price…