You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

3 hours ago, dave u said:

I see what you did there. Wonder if he has a bracelet that says 'Rodney' on it?

He definitely has one that says 'Dave' on it. 

55 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Hearts 1-0 up against Celtic at HT. How long does that Australian fella’s visa last for? I think he’ll probably have time to do a bit of sightseeing down south before he has to go home. 

Seriously what the fuck were they thinking appointing him ?

I mean you just know sometimes things ain’t gonna pan out well and this is one of them 

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Hearts 1-0 up against Celtic at HT. How long does that Australian fella’s visa last for? I think he’ll probably have time to do a bit of sightseeing down south before he has to go home. 

He's been supporting Leigh Griffiths after his deviant acts as well. You have to say Celtic Football Club are losing their values. 

21 hours ago, Stickman said:

Seriously what the fuck were they thinking appointing him ?

I mean you just know sometimes things ain’t gonna pan out well and this is one of them 

First Old Firm game is August 29th, he'll be sacked shortly after that.

Lille currently leading PSG 1-0 in the French Charity Shield after an hour.

To be fair, PSG don’t have many of their Euros or Copa America players playing, so there side is virtually unrecognisable.

Assume Lille have a couple missing as well. I see Sanches isn’t playing.

55 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

What a night

Just watching the second half or Salzburg vs Barcelona friendly and tomorrow night the oustanding Europa qualifier of Breidablik vs Aberdeen

There's a new 6 part documentary based on Cocaine cowboys.