Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TLW

Report: Brighton line up bid for Nat Phillips

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Kabak was on the verge of throwing himhissy fits when subbed last year, how do you think he reacts being 5th choice all year. And who pays a 5th choice CB the 60/70k a week he wants

 

 

Neither Phillips or Kabak are quick enough to play a high line anyway. 

I don't agree kabak is slow. He was slow to react in a couple of opening games, he showed time and again later in his run he had plenty of pace. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I don't agree kabak is slow. He was slow to react in a couple of opening games, he showed time and again later in his run he had plenty of pace. 

That's how I saw it too.  If Nat wants to go, I  wouldn't be too upset if we thought Kabak was worth a punt as cover or as a player who might develop. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

They need money coming in to buy a midfielder and a forward. Philips will want football, hope the other lads stay fit hahahaha!

I saw an interview with Phillips and he basically said it's time to move on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aws said:

That's how I saw it too.  If Nat wants to go, I  wouldn't be too upset if we thought Kabak was worth a punt as cover or as a player who might develop. 


Neither are ever going to be good enough imo. 
 

I’ve seen milk turn quicker than Nat and whilst Kabak isn’t quite as slow he’s far too impulsive and reckless. He’s just a younger Lovren. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, lifetime fan said:


Neither are ever going to be good enough imo. 
 

I’ve seen milk turn quicker than Nat and whilst Kabak isn’t quite as slow he’s far too impulsive and reckless. He’s just a younger Lovren. 

So we are missing out on the best young centre back in the world then?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Rotpeter said:

I saw an interview with Phillips and he basically said it's time to move on.

Sauce?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

I dont think he's definitively said it's time to move on. He's said he might have to move on but that's different.

It wasn't definitive, I think he was breaking the news to us gently.  You know like, "its not you its me", kind of thing.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×