You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

People in groups you don't get on with

Section_31

8 hours ago, Section_31 said:

I actually felt vulnerable unless there was a certain mix out with me, like if the cunt quota was too high I felt on edge. So I ended up fucking the whole group off save for my original mate and one other lad. Life's too short and all that.

I suspect though that after I did so, it was me that was considered the oddball for doing so.

This is pretty much what I did many years ago... and while I was concerned perhaps what people thought initially, I now well and truly don't give a fuck.

The biggest group I'd hang out with now would be 3 of us.

Two of us is my preference.

Four, these days, verges on gigantic for me and may as well be a wedding - which I do still occasionally enjoy, even though weddings are generally occasions full of spectacular lies, sycophancy and a monu-fucking-mental waste of money - taken with a grain of salt the size of the iceberg that sank the Titanic, and held in either rural Australia or somewhere in Ireland, they can be quite palatable.

PS.  I went to a British MPs daughter's wedding here in Australia 20 years ago - she was the black sheep of the family I think and was marrying a London market research geezer down here (the marriage didn't last long).  Anyway, at the "reception" in their hotel room, the bride - already rather dishevelled and somewhat akimbo - handed me half an "e" and said, go on....

I woke up 3 days later, still feeling twice as good as I'd ever felt before in my life, and said to myself that I must NEVER EVER do that again.

• Upvote 4

Most of the people I work with are really sound. If a few of us go for a night out and tag along with a few others, there's usually a very low cunt quotient.

With one notable exception.

He's worked at our place for fucking years (almost as long as me) and most people sort of like him. He comes across a bit too much of a "dead funny Scouser", but people seem to like that. Get a drink in him, though, and his snide streak comes close to the surface. Get a drink in him and start talking football... well, he had his 15 minutes of notoriety a few years ago when he became known as "Afterbirth Scruff" and those couple of clips of him being an obnoxious cunt and later an embarrassing mess are all you need to know. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Most of the people I work with are really sound. If a few of us go for a night out and tag along with a few others, there's usually a very low cunt quotient.

With one notable exception.

He's worked at our place for fucking years (almost as long as me) and most people sort of like him. He comes across a bit too much of a "dead funny Scouser", but people seem to like that. Get a drink in him, though, and his snide streak comes close to the surface. Get a drink in him and start talking football... well, he had his 15 minutes of notoriety a few years ago when he became known as "Afterbirth Scruff" and those couple of clips of him being an obnoxious cunt and later an embarrassing mess are all you need to know. 

I can't believe that fella actually holds down a job.