You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

People in groups you don't get on with

Section_31

Used to play in my works footy team and we all got on, had a similar sense of humour and would go drinking together. One lad though was a bad bellend, bit of a scally, thought he was an amazing player and would go mad if you never passed to him. Problem is he would never pass to anyone.

Played anoher team from another department and I went through on goal and he was about 5 yards away but expected me to pass to him even though he was marked. I scored anyway but he flipped. I just said it was easier to score than pass. After that he would never call me by my first name and would always make a snide comment every time I spoke to the rest of the lads. 

Ended up squaring up to me on a coach back from a competition in London over fuck all. He got irate that I wasn't scared of him or reacted to him. Spoilt the whole trip as we were all having a laugh up until then. 

Me and my Mrs joined a support group for disabled kids and one of the other dads in the group is a massive bellend. 

His wife is sound but he thinks he's great and is one of those people who only bothers you if he needs something from you. I volunteered to do a 10k for the group and raised 500 quid but only after he contacted me out of the blue and put me on the spot despite me barely ever speaking to him before. 

He was all nice to me then completely ignored me a week later when I took my son swimming and he was also there. Thought it was odd and gave him the benefit of the doubt.

He organised a night out for the dads at an Indian in Prescot. All the other dads are sound.  I went but was in work at 7am on the Sunday and he started saying I should come into town, got a cob on when I told him I was up early the next day for work. He then started acting like he was the King of Prescot being on first name terms with bar staff and stopping random people to talk to. 

Didn't see him for a few weeks but he went on a stag do to Amsterdam. Saw him the week after and I was asking him about it yet all I got were one word answers. Answers like you get off a woman that you've pissed off but don't know what you've done wrong. I just thought he was fucking weird. 

His Mrs then contacts me out the blue and asked if I could get two tickets for a Liverpool game as her son was desperate to go. Managed to get them off a mate and arranged for them to meet by the ground. Didn't get one word of thanks off him. Proper cubt so from then on I just ignored him.

One of the other dads in the group got him a job in his business after he was laid off from his original job. The other fella paid £500 for him to go on a training course in Manchester but he never turned up and never said a word.  So this other guy was £500 out of pocket and the cunt fella didn't even reply to any messages or explain why he never went on the course. 

The week after we were at a play centre with our kids and the guy was telling me how mad he was at this cunts manners. Every time he went to talk to him he would turn his back on him and ignore him or walk away when he saw him coming. I said he should have just filled him in in front of all the kids to teach him a lesson.

He organised a game of foot golf but I never went or this other fella. The other dads I spoke to said this fella cheated and rigged the scores even though it was just a bit of fun. 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Me and my Mrs joined a support group for disabled kids and one of the other dads in the group is a massive bellend. 

His wife is sound but he thinks he's great and is one of those people who only bothers you if he needs something from you. I volunteered to do a 10k for the group and raised 500 quid but only after he contacted me out of the blue and put me on the spot despite me barely ever speaking to him before. 

He was all nice to me then completely ignored me a week later when I took my son swimming and he was also there. Thought it was odd and gave him the benefit of the doubt.

He organised a night out for the dads at an Indian in Prescot. All the other dads are sound.  I went but was in work at 7am on the Sunday and he started saying I should come into town, got a cob on when I told him I was up early the next day for work. He then started acting like he was the King of Prescot being on first name terms with bar staff and stopping random people to talk to. 

Didn't see him for a few weeks but he went on a stag do to Amsterdam. Saw him the week after and I was asking him about it yet all I got were one word answers. Answers like you get off a woman that you've pissed off but don't know what you've done wrong. I just thought he was fucking weird. 

His Mrs then contacts me out the blue and asked if I could get two tickets for a Liverpool game as her son was desperate to go. Managed to get them off a mate and arranged for them to meet by the ground. Didn't get one word of thanks off him. Proper cubt so from then on I just ignored him.

One of the other dads in the group got him a job in his business after he was laid off from his original job. The other fella paid £500 for him to go on a training course in Manchester but he never turned up and never said a word.  So this other guy was £500 out of pocket and the cunt fella didn't even reply to any messages or explain why he never went on the course. 

The week after we were at a play centre with our kids and the guy was telling me how mad he was at this cunts manners. Every time he went to talk to him he would turn his back on him and ignore him or walk away when he saw him coming. I said he should have just filled him in in front of all the kids to teach him a lesson.

He organised a game of foot golf but I never went or this other fella. The other dads I spoke to said this fella cheated and rigged the scores even though it was just a bit of fun. 

The King of Prescot. Brilliant. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Like a 911 tribute band. I can live with that 

32 minutes ago, Red74 said:

Fair play to them. Raising funds for those who died in tragic circumstances that terrible day. Fuck you Bin Laden

Bastard, Red74. I’d already searched for this picture to respond to Dickcheese there. 

81-a8w+26sL._SS500_.jpg

4 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Bastard, Red74. I’d already searched for this picture to respond to Dickcheese there. 

81-a8w+26sL._SS500_.jpg

If one of them made a disrespectful remark about another's missus all hell would break loose.

"Your wife is a proper slut, she rolled up her sleeves the other day. Filth."

• Upvote 1

Used have a lad who we all got on with hang about with us. Went to his wedding and everything. Then he offered do my mates house as a "foreigner" as he's an electrician ripped him off (did the job in six months, charged too much and fucked him)

Anyway his father in law died,  told his wife he had to go out that weekend as it was same mate as aboves birthday. It wasn't he was leaving his grieving wife to fuck off with some other bird for weekend. My mates birthday was on his profile on Facebook so his Mrs seen it caught him and divorced him

We don't drink with him anymore 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, littletedwest said:

Used have a lad who we all got on with hang about with us. Went to his wedding and everything. Then he offered do my mates house as a "foreigner" as he's an electrician ripped him off (did the job in six months, charged too much and fucked him)

Anyway his father in law died,  told his wife he had to go out that weekend as it was same mate as aboves birthday. It wasn't he was leaving his grieving wife to fuck off with some other bird for weekend. My mates birthday was on his profile on Facebook so his Mrs seen it caught him and divorced him

We don't drink with him anymore 

Well that was an unexpected twist.

• Upvote 1

My mate used to do athletics for Great Britain and said he went out with his Mrs and another couple who he barely knew.

The husband was one of these ultras competitive men who think everything in life has to be a challenge.

He was bragging about how good at squah he was and how he'd played for a footy team albeit to a shit standard. He then asked my mate if he did any sports and my mate told him he did athletics for Team GB. Said the colour drained out of this lads face in about 2 seconds then he barely said a word to him for the rest of the night. 

• Upvote 1