You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Will update this thread to track the progress of players out on loan.

Current loans:

Goalkeepers

Vitezslav Jaros - St. Patricks (31/12/2021)

Jakub Ojrzynski - Caernarfon Town (30/06/2022)

Defenders

Adam Lewis - Livingston (31/05/2022)

Anderson Arroyo - CD Mirandes (30/06/2022)

Sepp Van Den Berg - Preston North End (31/05/2022)

Midfielders

Forwards

Paul Glatzel - Tranmere Rovers (31/05/2022)

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Tag rep. Don’t give a fuck about the loans. 

Disappointed not to see you adopt my ‘Stig Fingers Cats’ one size fits all tag, but that’s just me being picky. 

Have to admit, you've completely lost me here...

Just how dim am I being right now?

41 minutes ago, Dynamite said:

Have to admit, you've completely lost me here...

Just how dim am I being right now?

It’s not you, it’s me. On the odd occasion that I start a thread then ‘stig fingers cats’ is my go to tag. 

He does actually finger cats. 

Nice to see the tags being utilised. It doesn’t happen often enough for my liking. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

It’s not you, it’s me. On the odd occasion that I start a thread then ‘stig fingers cats’ is my go to tag. 

He does actually finger cats. 

Nice to see the tags being utilised. It doesn’t happen often enough for my liking. 

Ah, I see. I've not knowingly tagged anything when I started this thread, so if there's a tag, then it's by complete accident...

The tags all trace back to a single GF thread started by Noos in 2007.

Erm, more pertinently, Jaros has been boss for St. Pat’s, keeping them in the championship race despite them suffering a rash of red cards.

Lewis played all 90 minutes of Livingston’s 3-0 League Cup win at Brechin Is Not A City on Saturday, in midfield.

Glatzel played the first half of Tranmere’s heroic 1-0 defeat of Glasgow Rangers.

3 hours ago, alles ist gut said:

The tags all trace back to a single GF thread started by Noos in 2007.

Erm, more pertinently, Jaros has been boss for St. Pat’s, keeping them in the championship race despite them suffering a rash of red cards.

Lewis played all 90 minutes of Livingston’s 3-0 League Cup win at Brechin Is Not A City on Saturday, in midfield.

Glatzel played the first half of Tranmere’s heroic 1-0 defeat of Glasgow Rangers.

Where are people seeing these tags? I have no clue where they are, nor how they were added to the thread when I started it...

I'm going to just focus on league stats for the spreadsheet, as some players will be playing in countries with just a singular cup competition, while others may be playing in multiple cup competitions.

Will certainly try to have cup performances up to date here in the thread.

As for the lads who have played recently; Jaros has certainly been a big contributor for St. Pat's this season, and hopefully, he can maintain his level for the remainder of the season.

As for Lewis, it doesn't surprise me that he started him in midfield. I can certainly see him playing in a more advanced role for the majority of his time at Livi this season. I think long term, Adam's future will be in the midfield with him making occasional appearances at left back when needs must.

Just really good to see Glatzel fit and playing again. Hopefully, Tranmere get their season off to a good start and afford Glatzel the playing time he might not see if Tranmere do struggle out of the gate.

4 hours ago, Dynamite said:

Where are people seeing these tags? I have no clue where they are, nor how they were added to the thread when I started it...

image.png

Just tested and they aren't there on the white theme, just the one for tired eyes.

@dave u

Also noticed a weird thing where posts from an ignored user were still showing, so might be a few issues with the grey one for some reason (edit: looked back and this seems sorted now).

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Pidge said:

image.png

Thanks, Pidge. I don't see those, and I have no idea how they got there!

I see...

image.thumb.png.13b61e82108355697b747760f4421e17.png

I'll have to take a look around in my own settings and see if I can find the option for tags.

Just now, Dynamite said:

Thanks, Pidge. I don't see those, and I have no idea how they got there!

I see...

image.thumb.png.13b61e82108355697b747760f4421e17.png

I'll have to take a look around in my own settings and see if I can find the option for tags.

Go to the bottom left of the page and switch to the default2 theme, see if they show up then.

Just now, Pidge said:

Go to the bottom left of the page and switch to the default2 theme, see if they show up then.

Top banana! 

Unfortunately cannot edit them now to include Stig fingers cats...

I still have no clue whatsoever as to how the tags got there in the first place when I posted the thread!

Adam Lewis played the full 90 for Livingston in their 2-1 defeat by Alloa in the group stage of the Scottish League Cup. According to FlashScore, Adam played on the left of a midfield 3 in a 4-3-3 formation.

Jaros kept another clean sheet for St. Pats in their 2-0 victory over Drogheda on Friday evening. The young Czech keeper had no saves to make according to the match stats on FlashScore.

• Upvote 2

Adam Lewis came off the bench in the 65th minute for Livingston in their final League Cup group game against Cowdenbeath on Saturday 24th.

Livi won 3-1 to finish second in their group and qualify for the last 16 as 1 of 3 best runners-up in the group stage.

Livingston will now host St. Mirren in the last 16, with the tie to be played on the weekend of the 14th/15th August.

Jaros started in goal for St. Pats for their comprehensive 6-0 victory over Bray Wanderers in the FAI Cup. He was replaced in the 80th minute to give a youngster his senior debut as the game was well beyond doubt at that stage.

• Upvote 1

Jaros played the full 90 for St. Pats in their 3-1 away defeat against Shamrock Rovers in a top of the table clash on Friday evening.

Adam Lewis started for Livingston this afternoon as they suffered a 3-0 away defeat against Rangers. He was booked in the 13th minute before being replaced in the 56th minute.

Paul Glatzel played 80 minutes of Tranmere's final pre-season game as they hosted a strong Burnley side at Prenton Park earlier this afternoon. The Premier League side came from behind to win 2-1, courtesy of a late winner from Dwight McNeil.

On 31/07/2021 at 15:32, Dynamite said:

Adam Lewis started for Livingston as they suffered a 3-0 away defeat against Rangers. He was booked in the 13th minute before being replaced in the 56th minute.

Adam started at left-back as injury cover; conceded the free-kick from which Rangers took the lead; was rightly booked for his late challenge on Hagi, which eventually forced the Romanian from the field after thirty minutes. Didn't get forward much, simply because that requires your team to actually have possession, and that wasn't the case for Livingston; despite this, he created their best chance of the first half when his corner from the left found the head of their big central defender Ayo Obileye, but it ballooned wide of the goal. Still doesn't resemble a natural defender, especially when left isolated against Hagi, and later a brief spell when Kent was on the Rangers right. Left the field less than ten minutes into the second half, holding the back of his left thigh, and was seen to get an ice bag for it once on the sidelines. Nothing publicly from the club yet about the severity of the injury.