You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The annoying driving habits thread

Section_31

2 hours ago, Elite said:

People who don't indicate on exiting junctions or roundabouts, drives me fucking insane. I must have shouted "Fucking indicate" over a million times at people.

I know what you mean but even if the cunts are indicating I still wait and see what they do.

Remember once a young girl in a car with her mates going for a night out, indicated to turn left into the road I was waiting to exit and turn right. Started to pull out and saw the lad in the front passenger waving at her to go straight on and not turn just as I was starting to roll.

Thankfully Id only just started moving and stopped but how she missed my fucking bumper I'll never know!

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The roads in Naples are where the idea for Wacky Races came from. 

I lived in Bari for one year, Rome for another, and Bolazno for three and never really had a problem. Once you get used to the triple parking it was ok really. Oh, and the fucking beeping. They will beep anything.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, M_B said:

I lived in Bari for one year, Rome for another, and Bolazno for three and never really had a problem. Once you get used to the triple parking it was ok really. Oh, and the fucking beeping. They will beep anything.

Rome was fine and anywhere north of that. Not been to Bari. Agreed on the beeping. 

1 hour ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

Try Vietnam.I could write pages about the bad habits/stupidity of drivers here. Red lights are routinely ignored, traffic enters roads even highways from the left or right without signalling or even looking. Car /truck drivers think that using their indicators or sounding their horn gives them right of way. A Vietnamese truck driver on the Titanic would blast his horn and expect the iceberg to get out of his way.They are without a doubt some of the worst drivers in the world.

Yeah we were stuck at some lights next to a petrol station, everything behind us just drove over the garage forecourt all in different directions. Could have been Cambodia.

21 minutes ago, Edward. said:

Yeah we were stuck at some lights next to a petrol station, everything behind us just drove over the garage forecourt all in different directions.

Hanoi-ing ain't it? Ha Long were you waiting? Did they ignore all the Give Huế signs too?

• Upvote 1

Earlier this year traffic police were clamping down on cars parked on pedestrian crossings, they take a photo as proof. Anyway I came out of the offy and a car was across the crossing so moved down a bit, let the cars past the last of which was the traffic police. He sees the offending car and stops to take photo, I now safely cross behind him. He was too far forward so reversed to get the money shot, right into me. There was only going to be one winner and it wasn't me. Called him a cunt, didn't even wind the window down to ask if I was ok. Cunt 

3 hours ago, Edward. said:

Even turning left into a build up of traffic people still won’t let you out preferring to join the queue one car closer to the front.

Yep, and they keep looking ahead pretending you aren't there, meanwhile a totally avoidable queue of traffic is backing up behind cos some cunt wouldn't let another car in.

This is happening frequently on Rose Lane at the minute by some temporary traffic lights and it's pushing me ever closer to Michael Douglas in Falling Down territory.

image.png

The obvious one but the cunts who sneak in when the traffic is going into a single lane, hard faced cunts know full well whats going on. See West Derby Road where that cycle lane starts (up there with one of the worst ideas the local council has ever had) 

2 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

People who don't move to the side of road they're turning at the end of a one way street 

That's pretty specific.

I'll see your European nonsense and raise you Khartoum, there are no real laws, this is not an exaggeration.

There are lights, that work sometimes, but are largely ignored.

Random swerves, without looking, to avoid potholes/ricshaws/donkeys.

Every other car is a Giad which is fitting as they all seem to be about to shout 'allahakbar' before fucking your day up and going to see the big fella in the clouds by smashing in to you because, well, who knows, you were just there.

It's lawless fucking madness and it's glorious.

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

Women drivers on the morning school drop off...

InfiniteSecondIrishredandwhitesetter-size_restricted.gif

I hate driving in America because of this.

You can overtake from either side on a freeway so you have to be on your guard at all times and it's exhausting.

Might tie in to the significant cracks in the American psyche when you think about it.

Everything is stress inducing.

Picking my daughter up from Lime Street yesterday and was going from Seymour Street to Copperas Hill. There's a big box junction and I'm looking at two cars that obviously have never read the Highway Code. As I watch them slowly exit the box junction I wait until it's clear as I don't want to end up in the box and just as I'm driving off some cunt in a Lamborghini suv swipes right in front of me from the left lane.

Unfortunately I am in my daughters new car, otherwise it would have been fun because I could have blocked him out. I generally hate driving in Liverpool, if it's not wanker drivers it's wankers on fucking scooters. 

• Upvote 1