You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Silly or Annoying Things Done in Films or TV

VladimirIlyich

Just watching tv series and it struck me how stupid it is that when they show a character out jogging or running they run down the middle of the road,often at night and with no high visibility clothing. In the middle of a city and the character can sometimes be darker skinned too. Really stupid.

I am sure there is similar thread somewhere but finding it is more difficult than finding Shergar. 

Note to Mr Usher,Get off the golf course and sort the search facility out,especially on mobile.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Elite said:

Spontaneous sex. They don't even go for a piss first.

Or say, 'not tonight luv, I'm tired, we'll do it tomorrow', then 2 weeks later you're knocking one out to some Russian tarts on XHamster so your balls don't explode.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Gunfights when loads of shots are fired and nobody gets hit. Especially when machine guns are used. 

Also cars taking loads of bullets but still driving off with just a few holes in the windows 

I love Breaking Bad but some of the shoot outs were ridiculous. Especially Hank and the Salamanca brothers.

• Upvote 1

A child's parents have just set a plate of breakfast in front of their child, but before the child has even taken one bite, they're told to "go get ready or you're gonna be late for school". Normally, this is so the child pisses off and the adults can have a serious conversation that may be pivotal to the story.