Sign in to follow this  
TLW

Report: Salah determined to play for Egypt in Olympics

29 minutes ago, suzy said:

All the reports today say we did refuse permission.

Their twat of an official managed to make a statement, while spitting his dummy out.

It's not as if any of them are playing that much and they're mostly just training with their national squads so will they really need much pre-season training after a three week holiday? 

2 minutes ago, aws said:

It's not as if any of them are playing that much and they're mostly just training with their national squads so will they really need much pre-season training after a three week holiday? 

Klopp is a real stickler for fitness levels and players having x amount of training before being involved - probably even more of one when it comes to pre season...i can see the issue raised in the piece being a real one.

12 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

I don't see what the problem is. Chamberlain and Keita will be fit and raring to go.

Like 2 new signings, that

Why do professional footballers that have won everything that Salah has won, want to take part in a pile of shite competition like Olympic football? Other than for financial reasons of course? I'm glad we told him to shove his Olympic dreams.

6 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Why do professional footballers that have won everything that Salah has won, want to take part in a pile of shite competition like Olympic football? Other than for financial reasons of course? I'm glad we told him to shove his Olympic dreams.

because people in his nation issue veiled threats to his family if he doesn't. even if he doesn't want to play, he has to pretend he does. 

3 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

I don't see what the problem is. Chamberlain and Keita will be fit and raring to go.

Do we still have Keita on our books? and if so, WHY?