Quantcast
Report: Salah determined to play for Egypt in Olympics - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TLW

Report: Salah determined to play for Egypt in Olympics

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, El Dangerous said:

Bit racist.

I think Stockton and Bird were involved as well if that helps. Plus all the coaches.

 

Speaking of downhill

 

Winter Olympics > Summer Olympics

 

by like 1000x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I think Stockton and Bird were involved as well if that helps. Plus all the coaches.

 

Speaking of downhill

 

Winter Olympics > Summer Olympics

 

by like 1000x

Are you suggesting that Salah should be allowed to compete in the Winter Olympics?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Hard to stand in the way of the lad competing for an Olympic medal. I know we pay his wages but come on. 

I understand what you're saying but we (both the club and fans) invest so much in trying to win the title/cl and Salah plays such a huge part. I'm pretty sure that quite a few of us would be well fucked off if we lost the league by a point or two due to losing or drawing a few games when he was missing and we couldn't buy a goal. The sight of Mo parading his Olympic medal would hardly ease the disappointment either.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sir roger said:

It's lose / lose for us though , we either lose the player for a spell , or we keep a player with a titty lip.

He'd get over his titty lip when the chance to win trophies rears its head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Salah is looking for pretexts to fuck off. He has made enough allusions to that effect already. He's is 28 and he if has to leave, it's the right age both for us and the player. But I don't even see those eager buyers out there now short of the occasional rumours that have gone quiet of late.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he wants to go to the Olympics as an amateur then I’m sure with that status he’ll happily forgo his wages for however long he’s away .

 

As said earlier there’s no direct quotes from Mo so wait and see I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Stickman said:

If he wants to go to the Olympics as an amateur then I’m sure with that status he’ll happily forgo his wages for however long he’s away .

 

As said earlier there’s no direct quotes from Mo so wait and see I guess.

He might well be willing to go without wages. And especially if there's pressure from the Egyptian FA or government and he has fear for his family at home. This is why I think they need to take the decision away from the selection teams. If the Olympics are not a formal part of the footballing calendar and clubs are not obliged to release players, well they shouldn't be eligible to take part and have undue pressure on either the player or their clubs to allow them to. Just let amateurs do it. Or fucking fat old legends. What it shouldn't be is players who have enough football to play in the real part of the sport, not what the IOC invented to make a few quid. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, therevivalist said:

I think Salah is looking for pretexts to fuck off. He has made enough allusions to that effect already. He's is 28 and he if has to leave, it's the right age both for us and the player. But I don't even see those eager buyers out there now short of the occasional rumours that have gone quiet of late.

Hyperbole 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I would prefer to watch a match between the Brazilian Old Boys and the German Old Boys.

That would be quality.

i reckon it would be way more fun if there was a minimum weight of 20st. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

i reckon it would be way more fun if there was a minimum weight of 20st. 

Ronaldo likes this. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/06/2021 at 15:44, Barrington Womble said:

i reckon it would be way more fun if there was a minimum weight of 20st. 

You watched that Harry Redknapp old England players thing as well ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign Coman and straight swap Mo for Mbappe Olympic issue solved its a FM2021  move but it might just work 

 

 

 

 

 

yeah im taking the piss 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×