You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Untrue trivia

Section_31

3 hours ago, mars said:

Can we knock this myth on the head? Penguins are one of the few birds to give birth to live young; most litters have a runt and it is these that become puffins. The name "puffin" is an example of onomatopoeia: being runts, puffins have little stamina so are often out of breath.  

You missed the 'untrue' part in the thread title?

58 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

You missed the 'untrue' part in the thread title?

When untrue trivia isn't accurate, and research suggests as mush as 15% might not be, someone with a level head needs to step in and address the issue. 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Having the vaccine makes your balls swell to the size of melons!

I can testify this is patently untrue. Ive had both jabs and not noticed any increase in them!

Mine did.

(Mind you, I did get a stiff boot in the spuds after I slapped the nurse's arse and said "Thanks for the microchip, Sugar Tits ")

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

The Ghost Train at Alton Towers you ugly fucker 

Haha, thought it was going to be something like that. But did spend a good part of Saturday sat on a platform waiting for the Portsmouth train at Horsham to fuck off so thought there was an outside chance.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pidge said:

Haha, thought it was going to be something like that. But did spend a good part of Saturday sat on a platform waiting for the Portsmouth train at Horsham to fuck off so thought there was an outside chance.

Nah I'd have got off and gone for a pint with you if so. 

• Upvote 1