You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2020 Round Up (Days 9-11)

tlw content

The French were given a real scare by Hungary in front of a fired up full house of shirtless skinheads in Budapest. Cracking atmosphere inside the ground (the less said about the protests outside of it the better) and the place went nuts when they took the lead completely against the run of play.

The lad who scored didn’t know what to do so he just ran and ran and then jumped over the hoardings and scared the shit out of some poor girl who reporting at pitch side. Funny though and it’ll be one of the iconic moments of the tournament when its replayed in future years. Some funny looking specimens in that Hungary side though, including this lad who is a cross between Stevie Nicol and Sloth from the Goonies.

slothnicol.jpeg

France equalised through Griezemann but it makes the group really interesting now and their game with Portugal should be a cracker now. Get your money on England drawing with the Czechs because they won’t want to play whoever is second in this group. The Czechs might be better off throwing the game and hoping for the best. 

This result wasn’t great but there wasn’t too much wrong with the French performance overall and I don’t think anyone’s confidence in them has been shaken by it. They’re still the team to beat although Germany threw down a marker by spanking Portugal.

This is just a teaser, click to view the full article

Please note that Euro 2020 round ups are only available to website subscribers. Subscriptions cost just £2 a month (you need to register first) and can be purchased here. 

• dave u pinned this topic

I still can't get over the guy having that on his shirt. Just what was his reason for it? And someone actually printed that for him. Imagine going into Sports Direct, buying a shirt and going "yeah can I have Covid 19 on this please lad".

1 hour ago, dave u said:

I still can't get over the guy having that on his shirt. Just what was his reason for it? And someone actually printed that for him. Imagine going into Sports Direct, buying a shirt and going "yeah can I have Covid 19 on this please lad".

Pics or GTFO

• Upvote 1

Hardly ever disagree with you @dave u but you need to watch the Welsh anthem on YouTube at the millennium stadium (or whatever it’s called now) or just one of those old boy choirs singing it. Just think of your mate from Cardiff and you’ll do a cry. Also, your name is David. Might as well stick a daffodil up your arse. 

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

Hardly ever disagree with you @dave u but you need to watch the Welsh anthem on YouTube at the millennium stadium (or whatever it’s called now) or just one of those old boy choirs singing it. Just think of your mate from Cardiff and you’ll do a cry. Also, your name is David. Might as well stick a daffodil up your arse. 

I love the Welsh anthem at the Rugby. I think there seemed a synch error the other night where the sound seemed all over the place and obviously there were a limited amount of Welsh fans in the stadium.

• Upvote 1

• dave u unpinned this topic