You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Not Aged Well

42 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

She is 75 in a few months. I think it's more her false teeth dropped a bit and she shoved her tongue between her gum and top set!

It’s a real shame because about 5 years ago she still looked good.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, suzy said:

It’s a real shame because about 5 years ago she still looked good.

The woman is 75 FFS!

Not sure I like where this thread is going because I may end up on it at some point. When I say may, I mean like NP may say something about Belgium between then and now.

Best post so far  - Michael Jackson morphing into a tranny Diana Ross. Nice.

2 hours ago, sir roger said:

One of the biggest surprises of my life was finding out ( through her own admittance ) that she was a veritable strumpet in her heyday  and had many an annoyed wife gunning for her.

Gold are running The Good Life at the moment. She was pretty fit then (1970s).

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

The woman is 75 FFS!

Not sure I like where this thread is going because I may end up on it at some point. When I say may, I mean like NP may say something about Belgium between then and now.

My mam is 75 looks miles better than a lot of these, the common denominator seems to be plastic surgery.  All these 25 year old girls getting work done look fantastic if they were 40, a vicious circle. I’m glad I take after my mam. Should see the picture in my loft though urgghhhh!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

The woman is 75 FFS!

I know she’s 75 and she’s always looked good, it just seems she’s spoilt herself through surgery.

• Upvote 1

Just look like a load of people who’ve aged!

The plastic surgery just makes them look fucking weird. Sheryln Fenn still in great nick.

Phoebe Cates was so fucking hot. Real sad to see her like that now. I guess Father Time catches us all at the end unless you live fast and die young.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Soft Joe said:

Just look like a load of people who’ve aged!

The plastic surgery just makes them look fucking weird. Sheryln Fenn still in great nick.

Phoebe Cates was so fucking hot. Real sad to see her like that now. I guess Father Time catches us all at the end unless you live fast and die young.

Sherillyn Fenn is one of the best looking women ever.

• Upvote 1