Quantcast
The Official "Where Do You Stand On Cucumbers?" Thread - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

The Official "Where Do You Stand On Cucumbers?" Thread

Where Do You Stand On Cucumbers?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Where Do You Stand On Cucumbers?

• Love them and they make great sex toys (especially the nobbly ones in Eastern Europe)
    • Fuck Cucumbers
    • I couldn't give a flyi... Oh ffs what next wanker and favourite fruit & veg tournament? Bad Tourney Queg

25 minutes ago, mgw100 said:

What's not to like? A bit of crunch, a bit of moisture, a very pleasant, if subtle, flavour.

I think the point is that many of us don't find the flavour at all pleasant, or subtle for that matter.

There appears to be a genetic element to this; most of my family are fine with them, but my mum doesn't like them, nor does my nephew.

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Is it over the counter stuff. To eat tomato soup again without feeling like I'm a fucking test tube would be great.

Just throw some Rennies on top like little minty croutons. 

They’re the fucking bomb when done right. And right means a fat chunk in a strong gin and cucumber tonic or in a tomato and cucumber salad with salt, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Shit is real, yo. Nice thinly sliced in a cheese butty too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paul said:

They’re the fucking bomb when done right. And right means a fat chunk in a strong gin and cucumber tonic or in a tomato and cucumber salad with salt, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Shit is real, yo. Nice thinly sliced in a cheese nutty too. 

Go on, I'll play. What the fuck is a cheese nutty? 

They repeat on me something fierce. But pointless and have little nutrional value but they do freshen up G&T. Dash of black pepper in it and Bob's yer Auntie

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Excellent additions to a salad and a tuna butty. I'd prefer to stand on one rather than sit on it though. I'm not an Edinburgh pervert you know.

Good call here -- tuna salad sarnie with sliced cucumber and black olives.

• Upvote 1

What a beautiful day! What a beautiful day for shoving a cucumber through the vicar's letterbox and shouting "The Martians are coming! The Martians are coming!"

Mr Dodd.

6 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Give me bad acid reflux, alongside pastry and the worst of all tomato soup which is annoying because I fucking love a bowl of tomato soup with loads of white bread. I still eat them on a salad barm/sandwich though. I could easily never eat one again and not be arsed.

A pie with some brown sauce is the worst for acid reflux. Food from the gods, then Satan hijacks it and fucks you over.

7 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Is it over the counter stuff. To eat tomato soup again without feeling like I'm a fucking test tube would be great.

I have prescription Esomeprazole. However, you can get this over the counter.

B52620CD-4A43-489A-A097-91DA2AA983BB.jpeg

43 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

A pie with some brown sauce is the worst for acid reflux. Food from the gods, then Satan hijacks it and fucks you over.

It’s the vinegar.