You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Appreciation of the female form *NSFW *

Butch

I wouldn't like to see the place full of it, one thread is ok I guess.

I will add that if the thread goes after one person complains then I will be looking for another website to post my shite. Once that shit starts it doesn't end. 

1 hour ago, Champ said:

Well that’s very kind but it’s not about me really; it’s about how threads like this reflect on the forum and the club. Are we not better than this?

Well it does if you're thinking of leaving over it, because that would suck.

• Upvote 1

Area Man Has Naked-Lady Fetish

ST. JOHNSBURY, VT–Looking at Warren Geary, you'd never suspect. A respected business owner and devoted family man, the 41-year-old Geary, by all outward indications, would appear to be just like anyone else in this sleepy New England hamlet of 4,700.

Warren Geary, a seemingly normal business owner and family man who harbors a secret fetish for women without clothes.

But looks can be deceiving.

Dig a little deeper, beyond the many years of PTA involvement and Kiwanis Club membership, and you'll discover a very different Warren Geary, one who derives sexual stimulation and pleasure from the sight of unclothed women. This seemingly normal husband and father of three has a naked-lady fetish.

"I really enjoy looking at naked ladies," Geary said. "I don't know what it is, but seeing women without clothes gets me excited."

So consuming is Geary's fetish, he said he will sometimes pass a woman on the street and catch himself imagining what she would look like undressed.

"I'll often think about naked women, even when none are around," said Geary, who has a collection of magazines and videotapes devoted to naked-lady fetishism, including the 1998 film Boogie Nights. "It's just this fixation of mine."

Geary said he doesn't recall when or how he first developed his strange compulsion for seeing women in a state of rant undress.

"I have no idea how I came to develop these urges. As a child, I found the naked female form gross or humorous, just like any healthy boy," Geary said. "But at some point, I found myself not only enjoying the sight of disrobed women, but actually seeking it out."

Geary said hardly a day goes by when he doesn't imagine women in states of undress.

There are no boundaries to when and where it may occur–at church, the post office, the health club, the beach. He even admits to watching TV for hours on end, solely in the hopes of catching a glimpse of bare breasts.

"Sometimes, I'll turn on HBO, and if a movie is listed as containing nudity, I'll watch the entire film–even though I have no interest in the plot or subject matter–just to see the breasts," Geary said. "I know it's wrong, but I can't help myself."

News of Geary's lurid fixation has caused considerable controversy throughout St. Johnsbury.

"It's twisted and obscene, that's for sure," said Janice Alvaro, whose home is just a block away from Geary's. "It makes me very uncomfortable knowing that I live so close to someone like that."

"A man who harbors a secret lust for women without any clothes on is not the kind of man we want coaching one of our teams," said local Little League president Stephen Claussen, who has asked Geary not to return next season after 14 years of involvement. "I don't feel comfortable entrusting our town's children to that kind of a person. What if his presence somehow influences these kids, perverting their normal sexual growth and causing them to develop that same kind of aberrant interest in naked women later in life?"

For decades, psychologists believed naked-lady fetishism to be the domain of a tiny handful of sexual deviants. A growing number of experts, however, now believe the condition to be much more common, with some estimates putting the number of men consumed by the sight of the naked female form as high as 1 in 50,000.

ccording to noted psychotherapist Dr. Eli Wasserbaum, clear distinctions exist between normal men and those with naked-lady fetishes.

"When a normal man sees an attractive woman, he is drawn to her stylish hairdo, nicely applied make-up and flattering dress, and he reacts with an intense desire to marry her," Wasserbaum said. "The naked-lady fetishist, however, is unmoved by such features as hairstyle and clothing, regarding them as distractions and impediments to the one thing that truly interests him–her naked body."

"In a way, it's very sad," Wasserbaum said. "Instead of being able to enjoy the conversation of a woman over dinner and drinks, the naked-lady fetishist, gripped by his uncontrollable impulses, will only be able to think about whether he'll get to see her naked body later in the evening."

Scientists theorize that naked-lady fetishism may represent a long-obsolete evolutionary remnant, a vestigial instinct that once served some reproductive purpose among early hominids.

Subscribe to our newsletter!
For the latest from the world's most unstoppable media juggernaut, subscribe to our newsletter.
By subscribing you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

"About 70 million years ago, the female form may have served as a visual cue, triggering male arousal for the purpose of procreation," Brown University anthropologist Isaac Gage said. "But the human species evolved beyond that point long ago. Why a small handful of individuals would still exhibit traces of this ancestral evolutionary past is curious, to say the least. But one thing is certain: We should not permit our feelings of shame and ignorance to cloud our perceptions. Geary should be seen for what he is–a deeply disturbed individual in desperate need of medical help."

I’d hate to see anyone leave because of a particular thread. Whether they leave because it’s on the forum, or because it’s deleted.

As a community we should be able to find an acceptable compromise, or at least something all can live with. 

Just a suggestion but threads of random women in various stages of undress might not be appropriate. Appreciation threads of ‘celebrity’ women or men that stay the right side of good taste are allowed.

Starter for ten and mediation attempt anyway. 

Well this thread took an unexpected turn, its nice to look at scantily clad beautiful women. There is a NSFW in the title so that should warn anyone coming into the thread that they are likely to see nudity.

Sensoring what people post is not what this site is about and it is what makes this site unique, as has been pointed out there are all sorts of topics, some that may offend others but because this is visual it is more topical and opens itself to criticism.

TLW has changed over the last few years and some of it has become more highbrow.

I wouldn't want to see someone leave because they dislike the content but at the same time people should be free to post what they wish within the confines of the law and the site rules.

I know alot of the older posters will have more of an affinity to Champ and will feel more protective of her but that shouldn't be a reason to sensor others.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, SlugTrail said:

Well this thread took an unexpected turn, its nice to look at scantily clad beautiful women. There is a NSFW in the title so that should warn anyone coming into the thread that they are likely to see nudity.

Sensoring what people post is not what this site is about and it is what makes this site unique, as has been pointed out there are all sorts of topics, some that may offend others but because this is visual it is more topical and opens itself to criticism.

TLW has changed over the last few years and some of it has become more highbrow.

I wouldn't want to see someone leave because they dislike the content but at the same time people should be free to post what they wish within the confines of the law and the site rules.

I know alot of the older posters will have more of an affinity to Champ and will feel more protective of her but that shouldn't be a reason to sensor others.

High brow you say? 

20 hours ago, Champ said:

There are a lot of things that were ‘longstanding traditions’ that we have come to see as no longer appropriate.

There is a whole internet for you to find this stuff if that’s what you want. I just thought this place had grown up

Is right. 

Give me Champ over this shite any day. 

• Upvote 1

Im

on @Champs side on this one.

there’s a place on this forum for this content, though. It’s just on this occasion it’s done with no subtlety and feels a bit basic and in your face, which yeah you could choose to ignore, but that’s a bit like the lads at the police firearms training centre putting nudie calendars up on the wall and getting pissed off and telling them to get over it when the female staff objected.

it’s lads mag, which is fine in itself, but this isn’t a lads only place.

It’s just a dump of any old pic of any young bird, over which you should say “ooh, I’d like to have sec with her” like Alan Partridge.

All that said, it’s way better than another vote off, best of, tournament.

20 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Im

on @Champs side on this one.

there’s a place on this forum for this content, though. It’s just on this occasion it’s done with no subtlety and feels a bit basic and in your face, which yeah you could choose to ignore, but that’s a bit like the lads at the police firearms training centre putting nudie calendars up on the wall and getting pissed off and telling them to get over it when the female staff objected.

it’s lads mag, which is fine in itself, but this isn’t a lads only place.

It’s just a dump of any old pic of any young bird, over which you should say “ooh, I’d like to have sec with her” like Alan Partridge.

All that said, it’s way better than another vote off, best of, tournament.

If there was no way to ignore the content I'd agree with you, it isn't 'in your face' its in a thread clearly marked. If these calendars were in the gents toilet then any female staff would have to go out of their way to see them. 

It isn't what I come here to see, I'll admit that just as I've admitted there are many threads I don't come here for. That doesn't give me or almost anyone the right to censor or have them deleted because they personally don't like them. Unless of course that's Dave as he has total responsibility for what is on his site.

There are good things about this forum being a little loose and some bad in my opinion but it is what it is because of that. Once the censorship starts it usually grows at pace and before long this place won't ever be the same. I have nothing but respect for Champ, but I do value the freedom this place has, even though as I said there are many threads I'd happily see deleted. 

This place isn't RAWK thank god, but it could end up that way and nobody wants that. 

Now quite literally the last couple of pages or have become very difficult to masturbate to. 

16 hours ago, Champ said:

Well that’s very kind but it’s not about me really; it’s about how threads like this reflect on the forum and the club. Are we not better than this?

Whilst sympathetic, I think you are choosing the wrong battle, these threads are usually easy to spot and avoid if you are so minded.

Not quite so easy to avoid are the comments made degrading females based on their appearance when it is of no relevance to what they are doing. Arlene Foster and Diane Abbott are obvious examples. 

Trying to educate us men on that would be far better than considering leaving because we like the female form.

Completely understand and sympathise with how Cath feels about this. She no doubt considers a lot of us more than just anonymous usernames, but friends. It'd be like her sitting in a pub with ten blokes talking about life stuff, then all of a sudden someone pulls out a copy of Mayfair and everyone else turns into Sid James. Cath would then have to go and sit outside or have a go on the fruit machines.

I think there's a place for it on here still but as others have said a bit more subtle perhaps. The underrated famous women thread. We're still blokes mostly and heterosexual blokes gonna talk about women, especially on here because, let's face it, it's getting harder and harder to do "out there" in a way that's not increasingly frowned upon.