Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
El Rojo

Champions League Final - who do you want to win?

Who do you want to win the 2021 Champions League Final?  

106 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you want to win the Champions League Final tomorrow night?



Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

Just read, could be wrong? That City fans are outnumbering the rent boys 10 to 1. Also just seen the Chelsea fans are using Depeche mode “just can’t get enough” for a Timo Werner chant. Ironic but fuck that shit. 

They've bought the fans 

Screenshot_20210518-210246_LiveScore.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Whatever happens tonight, this has been the worst ever Champions League season. 
 

No huge, against all odds, comebacks.

 

No late, late drama. 
 

No basketball style classic & memorable matches. 

In a few years time, apart from the winner, nobody will be able to tell you anything about this CL season. 

And no fans.

(The gobshites in Porto today don’t count)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hate both of them but hate City a lot more at the moment so going with Chelsea. Can't see anything but a City win though. The TV and media wankathon after will be nauseating though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think English sides are going to dominate Europe from now on unless the oil states, oligarchs and tv money invest more in other leagues. City make everything seem all a bit worthless, if null and void was a club it would be City because if they win people just see that trophy as a write off, nobody is hurt because nobody cares like a grown man scoring a goal past a toddler and celebrating like fuck. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like asking do I want to lose my left arm or my left leg?

 

Chelsea I guess. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chelsea because I fuckin hate sterling and Fernandinho  amongst others , and as already stated I don't want Guardiola equalling Bob's 3 wins. Other than that , I hope it's a really bad tempered game , with loads of aggro and ruined by VAR.

"A real embarrassment for English football " would be a lovely headline in the Sunday papers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve no intention of watching it. If I wanted to punish myself I’d do that self lashing thing questionable religious sects practice, rather than watch it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, elvis said:

Chelsea because I fuckin hate sterling and Fernandinho  amongst others , and as already stated I don't want Guardiola equalling Bob's 3 wins. Other than that , I hope it's a really bad tempered game , with loads of aggro and ruined by VAR.

"A real embarrassment for English football " would be a lovely headline in the Sunday papers.

If they start Sterling I reckon chelsea win. Doubt he will though he’s fucking shit 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I’ve no intention of watching it. If I wanted to punish myself I’d do that self lashing thing questionable religious sects practice, rather than watch it.

If you’re willing to livestream this I might watch the second half. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, El Rojo said:

Not a choice any of us would have wanted to make, but which would be the least traumatic for you?

Where's the option for MUST to travel with their Mancunian brothers, invade the stadium and get it called off, with the trophy being awarded to the team who last won a champions League on the Iberian peninsula? 

 

Edit ... team who last won a champions League on the Iberian peninsula in front of fans (after realising last year's final was also in Portugal). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was City anyway but any club sending back tickets because they haven’t sold their allocation, whatever the current circumstances, have no business winning a Champions League Final. 
 

Both clubs have shithouse fans but I suspect most of City’s are bandwagon jumpers or youngsters who never had to do the hard yards. They still have a core who have maybe earned this.

 

Chelsea fans have always been utter cunts of the highest order. Money or not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I was City anyway but any club sending back tickets because they haven’t sold their allocation, whatever the current circumstances, have no business winning a Champions League Final. 
 

Both clubs have shithouse fans but I suspect most of City’s are bandwagon jumpers or youngsters who never had to do the hard yards. They still have a core who have maybe earned this.

 

Chelsea fans have always been utter cunts of the highest order. Money or not. 

Who sent tickets back? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, YorkshireRed said:

Chelsea. 

Really? Fucking hell. Twats. The teams only got about 5000 tickets each didn't they?

 

Although Mansoor is putting on flights for everyone with a ticket for a day trip, so that'll be the only reason they've sold out as they can't even sell home CL game when they sell tickets at 2 for 1. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t forget, if you’re unfortunate enough to know any city or Chelsea fans the reply to any gloating is: 

 

City win “well done you’ve won as many as Aston Villa, did you see the chase the other night?” 
 

Cheslea “well done you’ve won as many as Forest, did you see tipping point the other night?” 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Really? Fucking hell. Twats. The teams only got about 5000 tickets each didn't they?

 

Although Mansoor is putting on flights for everyone with a ticket for a day trip, so that'll be the only reason they've sold out as they can't even sell home CL game when they sell tickets at 2 for 1. 

According to the news this morning, Chelsea sent either 500 or 900 (I wasn’t listening properly) back. There are fans there without tickets but a lot more City than Chelsea. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I think English sides are going to dominate Europe from now on unless the oil states, oligarchs and tv money invest more in other leagues. City make everything seem all a bit worthless, if null and void was a club it would be City because if they win people just see that trophy as a write off, nobody is hurt because nobody cares like a grown man scoring a goal past a toddler and celebrating like fuck. 

That is a great analogy and one I will be wheeling out at regular opportunities in the future!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KMD7 said:

Hate both of them but hate City a lot more at the moment so going with Chelsea. Can't see anything but a City win though. The TV and media wankathon after will be nauseating though. 

It will, which is why I won’t watch it or read about it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×