Sign in to follow this  
El Rojo

Champions League Final - who do you want to win?

Who do you want to win the 2021 Champions League Final?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the Champions League Final tomorrow night?

1 minute ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

The Blue moon post match thread is up to 108 pages already. They’re not happy bunnies tonight. 

Ha ha. I imagine the entitled twats are wanting rid of Guardiola now.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Anubis said:

hqdefault.jpg

“So, Raheem, how you uh, how you comin' on with that Champion’s League Winner medal you're working on? Huh? Gotta a, uh, little gold disc there? Gotta, gotta nice little gold winner disc you're working on there? Your Champions League Winner medal you've been working on for six years? Huh? Gotta, gotta winning run? Yeah? Gotta obstacle that you overcame? Huh? Little story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? Yeah, talking about that six years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some losses become draws, some draws become wins? At the end you’re a winner and financially richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? No, no, you keep fucking it up.”

Just about the best post ever posted on here.

In awe, mate.

The best outcome, as dirty as it is to admit. But who would of thought that 15 yrs ago you would be cheering on Chelsea to stop another financially doped team?  Fuck me, in about another 15 years, I’ll probably be willing one city to stop Newcastle or some other no-mark team becoming European royalty. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Baresi said:

The best outcome, as dirty as it is to admit. But who would of thought that 15 yrs ago you would be cheering on Chelsea to stop another financially doped team?  Fuck me, in about another 15 years, I’ll probably be willing one city to stop Newcastle or some other no-mark team becoming European royalty. 

I'm going with Shrewsbury.

20 minutes ago, Baltar said:

wtf is going on with this ref? Why is he in tears and so chummy with the Chelsea players? Dodgy....

He'll get his kids back tomorrow.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Gotta laugh at pictures of Abramovich clapping like a seal as his corrupt stolen roubles win a second CL. I mean I can just imagine him growing up in the middle of Russia’s vast nowhere, dreaming about a team he buys in London from a country the communist USSR despises to lead them to the pinnacle of European football. A true footballing fairytale. And who was the miniature Napoleon Dynamite next to him?

The cunt never shows any real emotion either, does he? I imagine he's the same on the vinegar strokes when he's slipping his squeeze a length!

Just now, KMD7 said:

We won it on our first attempt and then won another 5 after you clown.

Screenshot_20210529-224640_Samsung Internet.jpg

Probably the same cunt who thought our 1965 FA Cup Final win was our first ever trophy!

47 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

My little boy a big Chelsea fan, he spent all day making a banner to put on our garden fence. I didn’t think they had a chance. Pleased for him tonight. 

8CEF9415-3FE4-4CB5-8C6D-3FAF34873DFA.jpeg

Must be feeling awesome just about now.

3 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

The only negative aspect of tonight as there weren't more City fans there who then had to make the soul destroying journey back home. 

What soul?

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Maybe when we won it enough times to keep it, it starts from zero?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

The only negative aspect of tonight is that there weren't more City fans there who then had to make the soul destroying journey back home. 

I hear Mansour has cancelled their return tickets.

6 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

This bloke has definitely had several pints of cerebral palsy during the match.

I also remember United winning the European Cup in 1968 at one point.

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Checking if it's chocolate

He was biting it to see what it’s made from, and wondering if he can trade it for a full back.

15 minutes ago, skaro said:

I'm going with Shrewsbury.

RedInSweden turns rogue and splashes some of his filthy lucre from the Stockholm stand-up comedy circuit on his hometown team to propel them to a third Champions League victory in as many years.

• Like 1