You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Champions League Final - who do you want to win?

El Rojo

Who do you want to win the 2021 Champions League Final?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the Champions League Final tomorrow night?

Genuinely disappointed for the couple of decent City fans I know. 

But, them aside (and even with it being Chelsea), I'm chuffed they lost. The sportswashing stuff. The desperate attempts to artificially create a rivalry with us. The acting like a couple of bottles hitting a bus was like the Battle of Omdurman. "Pep" and his selective championing of human rights. Their whole victimhood when it comes to all things UEFA, despite them bring serial cheats. And, mostly, that song on the plane. I can understand fans singing it about a team they're desperate to manufacture a rivalry with. But, players singing mocking songs about a fellow professional getting injured and supporters getting beat up? Nah. Classless cunts. 

Six fucking nil, you financially doped Wigan Athletic shitehawks. 

• Upvote 11

10 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

I do have to say I feel a bit for Aguero and De Bruyne. Wonder if city fans will bellyache now about losing one of their most important players in a CL final to a 'clumsy' foul? 

If he had have been playing exceptionally well, perhaps.

I'm blind I know, but they seemed to me to threaten more - not much more mind - after he went off.

Just now, skaro said:

If he had have been playing exceptionally well, perhaps.

I'm blind I know, but they seemed to threaten more - not much more mind - when he went off.

That was more to do with Pep going back with the system that won him the league.

The fucking egotistical tit.

• Upvote 1

Looks like Pep out-tactic'd himself (again). Nothing that another £100m-plus splurge on full backs won't cure.

That's Chelsea's 4th European trophy on the past decade, and 3 of those have come after changing managers mid-season. They've had a lot of joy with a new manager bounce down the years.

Chelsea have plenty of knobhead fans, a lot of whom are celebrities, but I can't think of any Chelsea fans as obnoxious as the Gallagher brothers for City. I didn't want Chelsea to win this, but I really didn't want City winning it, especially as them winning their CAS appeal and avoiding a ban is so recent.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, m0e said:

That was more to do with Pep going back with the system that won him the league.

The fucking egotistical tit.

I really don't know what all the fuss is about him.

I know he turned Barca into a force, but that is a little like saying Paisley turned us into a force after Shanks (which of course he did, much much much more than Pep did with the Catalans.)

hqdefault.jpg

“So, Raheem, how you uh, how you comin' on with that Champion’s League Winner medal you're working on? Huh? Gotta a, uh, little gold disc there? Gotta, gotta nice little gold winner disc you're working on there? Your Champions League Winner medal you've been working on for six years? Huh? Gotta, gotta winning run? Yeah? Gotta obstacle that you overcame? Huh? Little story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? Yeah, talking about that six years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some losses become draws, some draws become wins? At the end you’re a winner and financially richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? No, no, you keep fucking it up.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

3 minutes ago, Trumo said:

That's Chelsea's 4th European trophy on the past decade, and 3 of those have come after changing managers mid-season. They've had a lot of joy with a new manager bounce down the years.

So, going by their first European Cup win, that's that German bloke gone in the summer then.

Gotta laugh at pictures of Abramovich clapping like a seal as his corrupt stolen roubles win a second CL. I mean I can just imagine him growing up in the middle of Russia’s vast nowhere, dreaming about a team he buys in London from a country the communist USSR despises to lead them to the pinnacle of European football. A true footballing fairytale. And who was the miniature Napoleon Dynamite next to him?

• Upvote 5

How much have the 2 Manchester clubs spent between them only to both fail when it matters in Europe within days of each other ?  Must be near a billion quid.

As much as I don't like seeing Chelsea winning the CL again, that thought makes me smile.

6 times ya cunts.  6 times.

• Upvote 2