You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Champions League Final - who do you want to win?

El Rojo

Who do you want to win the 2021 Champions League Final?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the Champions League Final tomorrow night?

1 minute ago, Chocoholic said:

More spoilt entitled losing cunts ripping their medals off as soon as they're presented.

I haven't forgotten the way they conducted themselves during the Guard of Honour for us last season and that mocking song they sung around the time Sean Cox was injured. Absolute fucking scumbags. 

Fair play to Chelsea. It's a wonderful story when you think about it.

Last year they had a young coach and decided to do it the right way with youngsters, things weren't working out, so they pissed on FFP, fucked off the manager, benched the kids, spent a few hundred millions on a player or 5, and here they are.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Just now, skaro said:

Yeah, but at the end of the day perhaps those miserable ex-third division pub team followers know it's the money more than Pep that's getting them the things they do win.

No doubt. Pap took them above and beyond in 17/18 and 18/19 but otherwise, he's in the same ballpark as Mancini and Pellegrini but allowed to spend even more freely than both.

Just now, Poster said:

Fair play to Chelsea. It's a wonderful story when you think about it.

Last year they had a young coach and decided to do it the right way with youngsters, things weren't working out, so they pissed on FFP, fucked off the manager, benched the kids, spent a few hundred millions on a player or 5, and here they are.

ghost repped. Also great handle. 

• Like 1

I can only say my delight at seeing the city fans, players and club's utter desolation at losing that game is significantly more than my indifference to this result.

Hopefully, that fat fuck martin samuel is in bits as well. Fucking earn it, yeah right you fat cunt, like either of these 2 clubs have ever 'earnt it'!

I do have to say I feel a bit for Aguero and De Bruyne. Wonder if city fans will bellyache now about losing one of their most important players in a CL final to a 'clumsy' foul?  How the fuck did that fernandinho not get a card for at least 3 wreckless challenges?

Generally thought the ref had a good game. Wonder if that shithead mike riley took any notice? Probably not, eh?

• Upvote 2

Just now, Vincent Vega said:

I was out for a bevvy with my mate earlier and we got talking about this match and I was pissing myself when he said Foden looks like a drag artist who’s had their wig dragged off them.

Magnificent.

• Upvote 1